MediaWiki Extensions - IDL link improvement

MediaWiki Extensions - IDL link improvement

Dave Fisher-2
Hi -

In OOoIDLtags.php

All of the href are in the old style of "http://api.openoffice.org/api/docs/common/ref/“

These should be rewritten in two ways to “https://www.openoffice.org/api/docs/common/ref/“

These point to content in "/apache/openoffice-org/part2/content/api/docs/common/ref/"

Regards,
Dave

Re: MediaWiki Extensions - IDL link improvement

Matthias Seidel
Hi Dave,

Am 22.12.20 um 19:51 schrieb Dave Fisher:
> Hi -
>
> In OOoIDLtags.php
>
> All of the href are in the old style of "http://api.openoffice.org/api/docs/common/ref/“
>
> These should be rewritten in two ways to “https://www.openoffice.org/api/docs/common/ref/“
>
> These point to content in "/apache/openoffice-org/part2/content/api/docs/common/ref/"

We had a similar discussion about that somewhere, but we should just try
that.
However this will probably add another icon to the external link (a
padlock).

I also updated two files with:

https://github.com/apache/openoffice-mwiki/commit/99a513911702113d418b06f8fa929f8b0fb251a7

Would be great if this could be activated in our Wiki installation!

Regards,

   Matthias

> Regards,
> Dave

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: MediaWiki Extensions - IDL link improvement

Carl Marcum
Hi Dave and Matthias,

On 12/22/20 3:47 PM, Matthias Seidel wrote:

> Hi Dave,
>
> Am 22.12.20 um 19:51 schrieb Dave Fisher:
>> Hi -
>>
>> In OOoIDLtags.php
>>
>> All of the href are in the old style of "http://api.openoffice.org/api/docs/common/ref/“
>>
>> These should be rewritten in two ways to “https://www.openoffice.org/api/docs/common/ref/“
>>
>> These point to content in "/apache/openoffice-org/part2/content/api/docs/common/ref/"
Dave, I can make this update unless you are already working on it.

> We had a similar discussion about that somewhere, but we should just try
> that.
> However this will probably add another icon to the external link (a
> padlock).
>
> I also updated two files with:
>
> https://github.com/apache/openoffice-mwiki/commit/99a513911702113d418b06f8fa929f8b0fb251a7
>
> Would be great if this could be activated in our Wiki installation!
I can push these two over also once I find out whether Dave or I are
editing the php file.

Someone will need to handle the CSS change to remove the padlocks if
that's something we want.
Or let me know what the diff needs to be :) Sorry but you don't want me
writing CSS :P

Thanks,
Carl

Re: MediaWiki Extensions - IDL link improvement

Dave Fisher-2
Hi Carl,

Please proceed.

Thanks,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone

On 12/22/20 5:18 PM, Dave Fisher wrote:

> Hi Carl,
>
> Please proceed.
>
> Thanks,
> Dave
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Dec 22, 2020, at 1:52 PM, Carl Marcum <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Dave and Matthias,
>>
>>> On 12/22/20 3:47 PM, Matthias Seidel wrote:
>>> Hi Dave,

>> Dave, I can make this update unless you are already working on it.
>>
>>> We had a similar discussion about that somewhere, but we should just try
>>> that.
>>> However this will probably add another icon to the external link (a
>>> padlock).
>>>
>>> I also updated two files with:
>>>
>>> https://github.com/apache/openoffice-mwiki/commit/99a513911702113d418b06f8fa929f8b0fb251a7
>>>
>>> Would be great if this could be activated in our Wiki installation!
>> I can push these two over also once I find out whether Dave or I are editing the php file.
>>
>> Someone will need to handle the CSS change to remove the padlocks if that's something we want.
>> Or let me know what the diff needs to be :) Sorry but you don't want me writing CSS :P
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Carl

mwiki/skins/aoo/dl-bg.png
mwiki/skins/aoo/main.css
mwiki/extensions/OOoIDLtags/OOoIDLtags.php

have been replaced.

Best regards,
Carl