Meeting friends

Dr. Michael Stehmann-2
Hello,

this friday evening we (Mechtilde and me) were guests at the
"LibreOffice Community-Treffen 2020" [0].

We had some interesting "small talks" and could explain to some people,
we did not met before, why we support Apache OpenOffice.

We will meet some of our friends next weekend in Chemnitz [1] again.

Kind regards
Michael

[0] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/DE/Community-Treffen2020
[1] https://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/2020/en/

Re: Meeting friends

Dirk-Willem van Gulik
On 9 Mar 2020, at 11:15, Dr. Michael Stehmann <[hidden email]> wrote:

> this friday evening we (Mechtilde and me) were guests at the
> "LibreOffice Community-Treffen 2020" [0].
>
> We had some interesting "small talks" and could explain to some people,
> we did not met before, why we support Apache OpenOffice.
>
> We will meet some of our friends next weekend in Chemnitz [1] again.

Good initiative - productive !

Dw.

Re: Meeting friends

Dr. Michael Stehmann-2

Chemnitz has been unfortunately cancelled, but we are looking forward to
T-Dose [0].

Regards
Michael

[0] https://t-dose.org/

Re: Meeting friends

Matthias Seidel
Hi Michael,

Am 10.03.20 um 09:34 schrieb Dr. Michael Stehmann:
> Hello,
>
> Chemnitz has been unfortunately cancelled,

Very sad, but that's the situation at the moment...

I would have loved to set up the new Computer, now we have to do it
remote. ;-)

>  but we are looking forward to
> T-Dose [0].

Hopefully *that* will not be canceled. Is Martin van den Bemt still
planning to attend?

Regards,

   Matthias

> Regards
> Michael
>
> [0] https://t-dose.org/

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Meeting friends

Mechtilde Stehmann-2
Hy Matthias

> Hi Michael,
>
> Am 10.03.20 um 09:34 schrieb Dr. Michael Stehmann:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Chemnitz has been unfortunately cancelled,
>
> Very sad, but that's the situation at the moment...
>
> I would have loved to set up the new Computer, now we have to do it
> remote. ;-)
I will do my best to mak eit possible

>>  but we are looking forward to
>> T-Dose [0].
>
> Hopefully *that* will not be canceled. Is Martin van den Bemt still
> planning to attend?

He is a known person by other Dutch Debian people. Maye I can ask them.
there.

> Regards,
>    Matthias
>> Regards
>> Michael

>> [0] https://t-dose.org/
Kind regards
--
Mechtilde Stehmann
## Apache OpenOffice

Re: Meeting friends

Matthias Seidel
FYI:

https://t-dose.org/news/corona-virus/

Regards,

   Matthias

Am 12.03.20 um 20:40 schrieb Mechtilde:

> Hy Matthias

>> Hi Michael,
>>
>> Am 10.03.20 um 09:34 schrieb Dr. Michael Stehmann:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> Chemnitz has been unfortunately cancelled,
>> Very sad, but that's the situation at the moment...
>>
>> I would have loved to set up the new Computer, now we have to do it
>> remote. ;-)
> I will do my best to mak eit possible
>>>  but we are looking forward to
>>> T-Dose [0].
>> Hopefully *that* will not be canceled. Is Martin van den Bemt still
>> planning to attend?
> He is a known person by other Dutch Debian people. Maye I can ask them.
> there.
>
>> Regards,
>>    Matthias
>>> Regards
>>> Michael
>>> [0] https://t-dose.org/
> Kind regards

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Meeting friends

Matthias Seidel
T-DOSE postponed:

https://t-dose.org/news/t-dose-2020-postponed/

Regards,

   Matthias

> FYI:
>
> https://t-dose.org/news/corona-virus/
>
> Regards,
>
>    Matthias
>
> Am 12.03.20 um 20:40 schrieb Mechtilde:
>> Hy Matthias

>>> Hi Michael,

>>> Very sad, but that's the situation at the moment...
>>>
>>> I would have loved to set up the new Computer, now we have to do it
>>> remote. ;-)
>> I will do my best to mak eit possible
>>> Hopefully *that* will not be canceled. Is Martin van den Bemt still
>>> planning to attend?
>> He is a known person by other Dutch Debian people. Maye I can ask them.
>> there.
>>
>>> Regards,
>>>    Matthias
>> Kind regards

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Meeting friends

Dr. Michael Stehmann-2
Yes, I got an email and I have notified our plans to come in October.

Kind regards
Michael

> T-DOSE postponed:
>
> https://t-dose.org/news/t-dose-2020-postponed/
>
> Regards,
>
>    Matthias

Re: Meeting friends

Matthias Seidel
Hi Michael,

Am 21.03.20 um 13:46 schrieb Dr. Michael Stehmann:
> Yes, I got an email and I have notified our plans to come in October.

Maybe then we can introduce our new booth PC (damn Corona!).

Regards,

   Matthias