Merchandising for Apache OpenOffice

Matthias Seidel
Hi all,

You may already have noticed it, we have added our logo(s) to Redbubble:

https://www.redbubble.com/de/people/comdev/works/40935635-apache-openoffice
https://www.redbubble.com/de/people/comdev/works/40952184-apache-openoffice

Now everyone can order his favorite article with our logo on it... ;-)

Regards,

   Matthias

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Merchandising for Apache OpenOffice

Pedro Lino-3
Thanks!

And for those who are not fluent in German (Deutsch), here are the English links

https://www.redbubble.com/people/comdev/works/40935635-apache-openoffice

and

https://www.redbubble.com/people/comdev/works/40952184-apache-openoffice

Regards,
Pedro

>     On September 10, 2019 at 9:40 PM Matthias Seidel < [hidden email] mailto:[hidden email] > wrote:
>

>     Hi all,
>
>     You may already have noticed it, we have added our logo(s) to Redbubble:
>
>     https://www.redbubble.com/de/people/comdev/works/40935635-apache-openoffice
>     https://www.redbubble.com/de/people/comdev/works/40952184-apache-openoffice
>
>     Now everyone can order his favorite article with our logo on it... ;-)
>
>     Regards,
>
>        Matthias

Re: Merchandising for Apache OpenOffice

Matthias Seidel
Hi Pedro,

Am 11.09.19 um 00:33 schrieb Pedro Lino:
> Thanks!
>
> And for those who are not fluent in German (Deutsch), here are the English links
>
> https://www.redbubble.com/people/comdev/works/40935635-apache-openoffice
>
> and
>
> https://www.redbubble.com/people/comdev/works/40952184-apache-openoffice

Sorry, forgot to change "de" to "en". I thought the page would switch
automatically...

I already got my stickers within 3 days... ;-)

Regards,

   Matthias

> Regards,
> Pedro
>

>>     On September 10, 2019 at 9:40 PM Matthias Seidel < [hidden email] mailto:[hidden email] > wrote:
>>

>>     Hi all,
>>
>>     You may already have noticed it, we have added our logo(s) to Redbubble:
>>
>>     https://www.redbubble.com/de/people/comdev/works/40935635-apache-openoffice
>>     https://www.redbubble.com/de/people/comdev/works/40952184-apache-openoffice
>>
>>     Now everyone can order his favorite article with our logo on it... ;-)
>>
>>     Regards,
>>
>>        Matthias

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

RE: Merchandising for Apache OpenOffice

Jan-Christian Wienandt
Moin Matthias,

> Hi all,
>
> You may already have noticed it, we have added our logo(s) to Redbubble:
>
> https://www.redbubble.com/de/people/comdev/works/40935635-apache-
> openoffice
> https://www.redbubble.com/de/people/comdev/works/40952184-apache-
> openoffice
>
> Now everyone can order his favorite article with our logo on it... ;-)
>
> Regards,
>
>    Matthias

good action.
Finally again advertising for OpenOffice.

Greetings
Jan

Re: Merchandising for Apache OpenOffice

Matthias Seidel
Moin Jan,

Am 11.09.19 um 22:07 schrieb Jan-Christian Wienandt:

> Moin Matthias,
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> You may already have noticed it, we have added our logo(s) to Redbubble:
>>
>> https://www.redbubble.com/de/people/comdev/works/40935635-apache-
>> openoffice
>> https://www.redbubble.com/de/people/comdev/works/40952184-apache-
>> openoffice
>>
>> Now everyone can order his favorite article with our logo on it... ;-)
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>>    Matthias
>>
> good action.
> Finally again advertising for OpenOffice.
Well, this was open for all ASF projects, so why not add OpenOffice... ;-)

I am not happy with some of the articles, but that is handled by another
ASF member. Hopefully I will meet him in Berlin to discuss some adjustments.

Regards,

   Matthias