Microsoft Office interfering with OpenOffice

Microsoft Office interfering with OpenOffice

AL SHAPIRO

I use OpenOffice Calc.  Today, Microsoft Office would not let me open your product.  It claimed I was using Excel.

What do I do?

Re: Microsoft Office interfering with OpenOffice

zahra a
hello.
if you use windows, you can right click and choose open with for your
excel file.
then if you want to your files always be opened by calc, select the
option to use calc for default to open your files.
if you dont want,
you can use open with and select calc anytime that you need calc for
openning your files.

hope that help, God bless for all.

On 10/2/17, AL SHAPIRO <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I use OpenOffice Calc.  Today, Microsoft Office would not let me open your
> product.  It claimed I was using Excel.
>
> What do I do?

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
www.al-islam.org

Re: Microsoft Office interfering with OpenOffice

AL SHAPIRO
Thank you very much.  Your suggestion works.

________________________________
if you use windows, you can right click and choose open with for your
excel file.
then if you want to your files always be opened by calc, select the
option to use calc for default to open your files.
if you dont want,
you can use open with and select calc anytime that you need calc for
openning your files.

hope that help, God bless for all.

On 10/2/17, AL SHAPIRO <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I use OpenOffice Calc.  Today, Microsoft Office would not let me open your
> product.  It claimed I was using Excel.
>
> What do I do?

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
www.al-islam.org<http://www.al-islam.org>
[http://www.al-islam.org/sites/all/themes/dilp/al-islam-fb-sq-sm.jpg]<http://www.al-islam.org/>

Free Islamic Books by Scholars. Browse 1700+ resources | Al-Islam.org<http://www.al-islam.org/>
www.al-islam.org
Browse for free 1,800+ Quality Islamic Books, Journals & Articles in multiple languages. Learn about Islam and the Muslim peoples. Understand Sunni & Shia