Milestone update on pootle.services.openoffice.org

Milestone update on pootle.services.openoffice.org

Frank Mau-2
Planned outage of Pootle-service

Cheers,
Frank

--

Dipl.-Ing. Frank Grzesiak-Mau | Translation, IssueTracking, Web-tools
Phone: +49 40 23646894

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande

Re: Milestone update on pootle.services.openoffice.org

Frank Mau-2
***Reminder***
We start the update 09:00 GMT today, so the pootle-service will be
disabled during the update.
-Frank

On 26.01.2011 10:59, Frank Mau wrote:

> Planned outage of Pootle-service
>
> Cheers,
> Frank
>
> --
>
> <http://www.oracle.com/>
> Dipl.-Ing. Frank Grzesiak-Mau | Translation, IssueTracking, Web-tools
> Phone: +49 40 23646894
> Oracle Oracle Open Office Operations
>
> ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG | Nagelsweg 55 | 20097 Hamburg
>
> ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG
> Hauptverwaltung: Riesstr. 25, D-80992 München
> Registergericht: Amtsgericht München, HRA 95603
>
> Komplementärin: ORACLE Deutschland Verwaltung B.V.
> Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande
> Handelsregister der Handelskammer Midden-Niederlande, Nr. 30143697
> Geschäftsführer: Jürgen Kunz, Marcel van de Molen, Alexander van der Ven
>
> <http://www.oracle.com/commitment>
>

> Oracle is committed to developing practices and products that help
> protect the environment

Re: Milestone update on pootle.services.openoffice.org

Frank Mau-2
Outage ended, DEV300 m98 installed on Pootle
-Frank

On 27.01.2011 09:18, Frank Mau wrote:

> ***Reminder***
> We start the update 09:00 GMT today, so the pootle-service will be
> disabled during the update.
> -Frank
>
> On 26.01.2011 10:59, Frank Mau wrote:
>> Planned outage of Pootle-service
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Frank
>>
>> --
>>
>> <http://www.oracle.com/>
>> Dipl.-Ing. Frank Grzesiak-Mau | Translation, IssueTracking, Web-tools
>> Phone: +49 40 23646894
>> Oracle Oracle Open Office Operations
>>
>> ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG | Nagelsweg 55 | 20097 Hamburg
>>
>> ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG
>> Hauptverwaltung: Riesstr. 25, D-80992 München
>> Registergericht: Amtsgericht München, HRA 95603
>>
>> Komplementärin: ORACLE Deutschland Verwaltung B.V.
>> Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande
>> Handelsregister der Handelskammer Midden-Niederlande, Nr. 30143697
>> Geschäftsführer: Jürgen Kunz, Marcel van de Molen, Alexander van der Ven
>>
>> <http://www.oracle.com/commitment>
>>

>> Oracle is committed to developing practices and products that help
>> protect the environment

Re: Milestone update on pootle.services.openoffice.org

Anton Meixome
Hi Frank

I only see on http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/

DEV300 m97 available

I think that is editable

2011/1/27 Frank Mau <[hidden email]>:

> Outage ended, DEV300 m98 installed on Pootle
> -Frank
>
> On 27.01.2011 09:18, Frank Mau wrote:
>>
>> ***Reminder***
>> We start the update 09:00 GMT today, so the pootle-service will be
>> disabled during the update.
>> -Frank
>>
>> On 26.01.2011 10:59, Frank Mau wrote:
>>>
>>> Planned outage of Pootle-service
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Frank
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>> <http://www.oracle.com/>
>>> Dipl.-Ing. Frank Grzesiak-Mau | Translation, IssueTracking, Web-tools
>>> Phone: +49 40 23646894
>>> Oracle Oracle Open Office Operations
>>>
>>> ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG | Nagelsweg 55 | 20097 Hamburg
>>>
>>> ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG
>>> Hauptverwaltung: Riesstr. 25, D-80992 München
>>> Registergericht: Amtsgericht München, HRA 95603
>>>
>>> Komplementärin: ORACLE Deutschland Verwaltung B.V.
>>> Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande
>>> Handelsregister der Handelskammer Midden-Niederlande, Nr. 30143697
>>> Geschäftsführer: Jürgen Kunz, Marcel van de Molen, Alexander van der Ven
>>>
>>> <http://www.oracle.com/commitment>
>>>

>>> Oracle is committed to developing practices and products that help
>>> protect the environment

Antón Méixome - Blog about Galician Office Suite
Galician community OOo.org & LibO
http://blog.openoffice.gl // http://blog.libreoffice.gl

Re: Milestone update on pootle.services.openoffice.org

Frank Mau-2
Yes, sometimes the proxies are little delayed. The current version is
DEV300_m98. Still waiting for the m99.... I'll announce the update to
m99 again, announcement will come approx. 24hours before the update and
one hour before starting the update. The Pootle-service will be disabled
by the update and comes back again when finished. - I think this will
fit for all.

In general it's fantastic to see the growing number of languages and the
dynamic translation of all languages. In the last two weeks we enabled
Czech, Norwegian (NB, NN), Britsh English and Farsi on Pootle. The cont.
l10n-Process allows direct access to developer l10n-milestones on
ftp://qa-upload.services.openoffice.org/l10n/download/ Try to use it and
verify your translation in the product!

Question at all: DO YOU NEED MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROCESS AND/OR A
COMMON FEED ABOUT PROCESSING?

Cheers,
Frank

<http://www.oracle.com/>
Dipl.-Ing. Frank Grzesiak-Mau | Translation, IssueTracking, Web-tools
Phone: +49 40 23646894
Oracle Oracle Open Office Operations

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande

<http://www.oracle.com/commitment>

Oracle is committed to developing practices and products that help
protect the environment

Re: Milestone update on pootle.services.openoffice.org

Andrea Pescetti
Frank Mau wrote:
> The cont.
> l10n-Process allows direct access to developer l10n-milestones on
> ftp://qa-upload.services.openoffice.org/l10n/download/ Try to use it and
> verify your translation in the product!
> Question at all: DO YOU NEED MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROCESS AND/OR A
> COMMON FEED ABOUT PROCESSING?

The process is clear enough and very nice. Maybe it would help to
announce the availability of new builds in
ftp://qa-upload.services.openoffice.org/l10n/download/ through some RSS
feed. It would be convenient, but of course it's rather unimportant.

Regards,
   Andrea Pescetti - Italian N-L Project Lead.