Milestone update on pootle.services.openoffice.org

Milestone update on pootle.services.openoffice.org

Frank Mau-2
Planned outage of Pootle-service

Cheers,
Frank

--

Dipl.-Ing. Frank Grzesiak-Mau | Translation, IssueTracking, Web-tools
Phone: +49 40 23646894

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande

Re: Milestone update on pootle.services.openoffice.org

Anton Meixome
2011/2/16 Frank Mau <[hidden email]>

>  Planned outage of Pootle-service

Frank

Can you check, after update, a problem for download files in galician
project (I'm the coordinator). I have noticed this problem previously and
It's urgent for me fix it. Rimas says that it's a problem with user under
Pootle runs.

- In Help, no problems
- In UI, yes. Almost 50% folders runs well but 50% shoot me the file
permissions veto (permission denied).

No rules

In global:
http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/gl/openoffice_org/export/zip

In detail:
http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/gl/openoffice_org/basctl/export/zip
http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/gl/openoffice_org/chart2/export/zip
http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/gl/openoffice_org/cui/export/zip
http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/gl/openoffice_org/dbaccess/export/zip
http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/gl/openoffice_org/desktop/export/zip
http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/gl/openoffice_org/editeng/export/zip
http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/gl/openoffice_org/instsetoo_native/export/zip
http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/gl/openoffice_org/officecfg/export/zip
http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/gl/openoffice_org/reportbuilder/export/zip
http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/gl/openoffice_org/reportdesign/export/zip
http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/gl/openoffice_org/sc/export/zip
http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/gl/openoffice_org/sd/export/zip
http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/gl/openoffice_org/sfx2/export/zip
http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/gl/openoffice_org/starmath/export/zip
http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/gl/openoffice_org/svtools/export/zip
http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/gl/openoffice_org/svx/export/zip
http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/gl/openoffice_org/sw/export/zip
http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/gl/openoffice_org/uui/export/zip
http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/gl/openoffice_org/wizards/export/zip

These days I have some more time for Openoffice.org but the time runs
against me.
Please, fix it.

Antón Méixome

--
Antón Méixome - Blog about Galician Office Suite
Galician community OOo.org & LibO
http://blog.openoffice.gl // http://blog.libreoffice.gl

Re: [l10n-tools] Re: [l10n-dev] Milestone update on pootle.services.openoffice.org

Rafaella Braconi-2
Hi Anton,

Frank repleied you yesterday with the following:

> Hi Anton,
> sorry for the delayed answer. Indeed your problems occur caused of
> filesystem-permissions. I've update the rules so you should be able to
> follow your Pootle-links.
>
> Pls. notice the milestone update for m100 tomorrow!
> Apologize,
> Frank

Please confirm if you are still encountering permission issues.

Rafaella

Re: [l10n-tools] Milestone update on pootle.services.openoffice.org

Frank Mau-2
Reminder for the update and short outage today
-Frank

On 16.02.2011 12:52, Frank Mau wrote:

> Planned outage of Pootle-service
>
> Cheers,
> Frank
>
> --
>
> <http://www.oracle.com/>
> Dipl.-Ing. Frank Grzesiak-Mau | Translation, IssueTracking, Web-tools
> Phone: +49 40 23646894
> Oracle Oracle Open Office Operations
>
> ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG | Nagelsweg 55 | 20097 Hamburg
>
> ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG
> Hauptverwaltung: Riesstr. 25, D-80992 München
> Registergericht: Amtsgericht München, HRA 95603
>
> Komplementärin: ORACLE Deutschland Verwaltung B.V.
> Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande
> Handelsregister der Handelskammer Midden-Niederlande, Nr. 30143697
> Geschäftsführer: Jürgen Kunz, Marcel van de Molen, Alexander van der Ven
>
> <http://www.oracle.com/commitment>
>

> Oracle is committed to developing practices and products that help
> protect the environment

Re: [l10n-tools] Re: [l10n-dev] Milestone update on pootle.services.openoffice.org

Frank Mau-2
Hi Anton,
I had checked it yesterday. Should work
-Frank

On 16.02.2011 23:32, Anton Meixome wrote:

> 2011/2/16 Frank Mau <[hidden email]>
>
>>  Planned outage of Pootle-service
>>

> Frank
>
> Can you check, after update, a problem for download files in galician
> project (I'm the coordinator). I have noticed this problem previously and
> It's urgent for me fix it. Rimas says that it's a problem with user under
> Pootle runs.
>
> - In Help, no problems
> - In UI, yes. Almost 50% folders runs well but 50% shoot me the file
> permissions veto (permission denied).
>
> No rules
>
> In global:
> http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/gl/openoffice_org/export/zip
>
> In detail:
> http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/gl/openoffice_org/basctl/export/zip
> http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/gl/openoffice_org/chart2/export/zip
> http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/gl/openoffice_org/cui/export/zip
> http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/gl/openoffice_org/dbaccess/export/zip
> http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/gl/openoffice_org/desktop/export/zip
> http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/gl/openoffice_org/editeng/export/zip
> http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/gl/openoffice_org/instsetoo_native/export/zip
> http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/gl/openoffice_org/officecfg/export/zip
> http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/gl/openoffice_org/reportbuilder/export/zip
> http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/gl/openoffice_org/reportdesign/export/zip
> http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/gl/openoffice_org/sc/export/zip
> http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/gl/openoffice_org/sd/export/zip
> http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/gl/openoffice_org/sfx2/export/zip
> http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/gl/openoffice_org/starmath/export/zip
> http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/gl/openoffice_org/svtools/export/zip
> http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/gl/openoffice_org/svx/export/zip
> http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/gl/openoffice_org/sw/export/zip
> http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/gl/openoffice_org/uui/export/zip
> http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/gl/openoffice_org/wizards/export/zip
>
> These days I have some more time for Openoffice.org but the time runs
> against me.
> Please, fix it.
>
> Antón Méixome

Re: [l10n-tools] Re: [l10n-dev] Milestone update on pootle.services.openoffice.org

Anton Meixome
Yes, all works fine now.

Rafaella, yo must apologize me.
For some strange reason I don't receive your answer until 16 hours
after you replies me. In fact I saw Frank answer first    O_O
For this reason I contamine this thread with my problems

Last night I have can download a backup copy.

Thanks too much Frank, anda yes I have see your advice about outage.

But, another question.

Who can help about garant me permissions for update the web page
gl.openoffice.org?
I had query to web list, I though is the correct way, but no one responds there.
I don't have and it's frezze more than 2 years ago. The page offers
data obsolete to users and I don't have project-owner rights.

Too, I had problems in qatrack, for the 3.3, because I send the urls
for correct compilation but the system ignores it. Finally I send
compilation urls directly to issue. In previous versións, this works
well for me. It's possible anyway a registration from my side.

Cheers

On 02/17/11 13:59, Anton Meixome wrote:
> Yes, all works fine now.
>
> Rafaella, yo must apologize me.
> For some strange reason I don't receive your answer until 16 hours
> after you replies me. In fact I saw Frank answer first    O_O
> For this reason I contamine this thread with my problems
>
> Last night I have can download a backup copy.

no apologies neewed! Glad to hear everything is fine!
> Thanks too much Frank, anda yes I have see your advice about outage.
>
> But, another question.
>
> Who can help about garant me permissions for update the web page
> gl.openoffice.org?

Anton, as next week is planned the OOo site migration to Kenai
http://kenai.com/projects/ooo-migration/pages/Home

you may want to wait with the changes. However, I'll forward your
request to get permissions for the web pages.

Kind Regards,
Rafaella

2011/2/17 Rafaella Braconi <[hidden email]>:

> Hi Anton,
>
> On 02/17/11 13:59, Anton Meixome wrote:
>>
>> Yes, all works fine now.
>>
>> Rafaella, yo must apologize me.
>> For some strange reason I don't receive your answer until 16 hours
>> after you replies me. In fact I saw Frank answer first    O_O
>> For this reason I contamine this thread with my problems
>>
>> Last night I have can download a backup copy.
>>

> no apologies neewed! Glad to hear everything is fine!
>>
>> Thanks too much Frank, anda yes I have see your advice about outage.
>>
>> But, another question.
>>
>> Who can help about garant me permissions for update the web page
>> gl.openoffice.org?
>>

> Anton, as next week is planned the OOo site migration to Kenai
> http://kenai.com/projects/ooo-migration/pages/Home
>
> you may want to wait with the changes. However, I'll forward your request to
> get permissions for the web pages.

Next week? Perfect. I can wait, of course.

> Kind Regards,
> Rafaella

Antón Méixome - Blog about Galician Office Suite
Galician community OOo.org & LibO
http://blog.openoffice.gl // http://blog.libreoffice.gl

Re: [l10n-tools] Milestone update on pootle.services.openoffice.org

Frank Mau-2
Milestone m100 is available
Outage ended
-Frank

On 17.02.2011 09:16, Frank Mau wrote:

> Reminder for the update and short outage today
> -Frank
>
> On 16.02.2011 12:52, Frank Mau wrote:
>> Planned outage of Pootle-service
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Frank
>>
>> --
>>
>> <http://www.oracle.com/>
>> Dipl.-Ing. Frank Grzesiak-Mau | Translation, IssueTracking, Web-tools
>> Phone: +49 40 23646894
>> Oracle Oracle Open Office Operations
>>
>> ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG | Nagelsweg 55 | 20097 Hamburg
>>
>> ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG
>> Hauptverwaltung: Riesstr. 25, D-80992 München
>> Registergericht: Amtsgericht München, HRA 95603
>>
>> Komplementärin: ORACLE Deutschland Verwaltung B.V.
>> Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande
>> Handelsregister der Handelskammer Midden-Niederlande, Nr. 30143697
>> Geschäftsführer: Jürgen Kunz, Marcel van de Molen, Alexander van der Ven
>>
>> <http://www.oracle.com/commitment>
>>

>> Oracle is committed to developing practices and products that help
>> protect the environment

Re: [l10n-tools] Re: [l10n-dev] Re: [l10n-tools] Re: [l10n-dev] Milestone update on pootle.services.openoffice.org

Stefan Taxhet (sonews)-2
Hi Anton,

On 17.02.2011 13:59, Anton Meixome wrote:
[...]

> Who can help about garant me permissions for update the web page
> gl.openoffice.org?
> I had query to web list, I though is the correct way, but no one responds there.
> I don't have and it's frezze more than 2 years ago. The page offers
> data obsolete to users and I don't have project-owner rights.

Your primary contact would be the project leads who can grant the role
"Content Developer" to you. Please let us know if these are unavailable.
As Rafaella said you may want to wait until we are on the new
infrastructure. There you don't have to bother about ssh2 keys.

Greetings
Stefan

2011/2/18 Stefan Taxhet (sonews) <[hidden email]>:

> Hi Anton,
>
> On 17.02.2011 13:59, Anton Meixome wrote:
> [...]
>
>> Who can help about garant me permissions for update the web page
>> gl.openoffice.org?
>> I had query to web list, I though is the correct way, but no one responds
>> there.
>> I don't have and it's frezze more than 2 years ago. The page offers
>> data obsolete to users and I don't have project-owner rights.
>
> Your primary contact would be the project leads who can grant the role
> "Content Developer" to you. Please let us know if these are unavailable.
> As Rafaella said you may want to wait until we are on the new
> infrastructure. There you don't have to bother about ssh2 keys.

Hi Stephan,

That's the problem, I lead the galician openoffice team. Currently,
nobody in the active team has access to web.
As I said before, I have not project-owner role, only observer...Oh!
surprise, I have now the content developper role. Since? I didn't
know.

If the migration to Knai is within this month I can wait. No more ssh
needs are greats news.
If not can I contact you for access or make minimal changes over page at least?