MinGW port

Takashi Ono
Hi, everybody,

I am proposing MinGW port and vg is mostly completing it and I appreciate it very
much. Although there may be some more to do to fix what may be lost in integration
and what is required to cope with new stuff in HEAD, it should become available soon.

I am updating the build guide that I attached to the issue and need reviews. Should I
open a dedicated issue for it?

----
 Takashi Ono(HK Freak)
 mailto:[hidden email] or [hidden email]
        (Personal Address, checked every morning/evening and holidays)
 mailto:[hidden email]
        (Address for business, checked every working days)
 http://www.hkfreak.net