Minutes for release status meeting from 2011-02-14

Minutes for release status meeting from 2011-02-14

Rafaella Braconi-2
Hi,

you can find the latest minutes here:

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/ReleaseStatus_Minutes#2011-02-14

Best regards

Rafaella

Re: Minutes for release status meeting from 2011-02-14

Goran Rakic
У сре, 16. 02 2011. у 10:24 +0100, Rafaella Braconi пише:
> you can find the latest minutes here:
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/ReleaseStatus_Minutes#2011-02-14

I fully support automatic process for releasing all localized builds.

In the Serbian team, we took the practice to test and approve some
windows/linux builds if there is a community push to do it, and offer
all others for download with a note that the builds were not tested.

So far we did not have any complaints from the users, I am thankful for
the great work by the Hamburg team! :)

Kind regards,
Goran Rakic
OpenOffice.org Serbian
native-lang project lead

Il 16.02.2011 10:34, Goran Rakic ha scritto:

> У сре, 16. 02 2011. у 10:24 +0100, Rafaella Braconi пише:
>> you can find the latest minutes here:
>> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/ReleaseStatus_Minutes#2011-02-14
> I fully support automatic process for releasing all localized builds.
>
> In the Serbian team, we took the practice to test and approve some
> windows/linux builds if there is a community push to do it, and offer
> all others for download with a note that the builds were not tested.
>
> So far we did not have any complaints from the users, I am thankful for
> the great work by the Hamburg team! :)

Really great to hear about this and thank YOU for all your great work!

Rafaella

Re: Minutes for release status meeting from 2011-02-14

marcus.lange
Hi Goran,

thanks a lot for your feedback. So, we will take the Serbian builds into
account.

Anybody else who want to see all builds as released on the download
webpage? :-)

Best regards

Marcus

Goran Rakic wrote:

> У сре, 16. 02 2011. у 10:24 +0100, Rafaella Braconi пише:
>> you can find the latest minutes here:
>> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/ReleaseStatus_Minutes#2011-02-14
>
> I fully support automatic process for releasing all localized builds.
>
> In the Serbian team, we took the practice to test and approve some
> windows/linux builds if there is a community push to do it, and offer
> all others for download with a note that the builds were not tested.
>
> So far we did not have any complaints from the users, I am thankful for
> the great work by the Hamburg team! :)

Re: Minutes for release status meeting from 2011-02-14

Martin Hollmichel-3
On 02/16/2011 10:24 AM, Rafaella Braconi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> you can find the latest minutes here:
>
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/ReleaseStatus_Minutes#2011-02-14
the first version of the minutes has some contradictions in it, status is:

the branch off has been deferred to March 7th,

Martin