Mirroring ,v-files and CVSROOT

Powered Milkman
Hi there!

I've got a question according to the CVSROOT on the CVS-Server.

Is it possible to get all the ,v-files and CVSROOT on my local PC?

I'm asking that due to the topic of my bacc.-thesis. I'm writing about
the "Migration of Versioningsystems" and I want to migrate the idlc
module of the udk-project to SVN and Git. I need to use the cvs2svn-
tool by tigris but this supports no remote access for the migration.

thanks,
Lukas

Re: Mirroring ,v-files and CVSROOT

stephan.bergmann
On 04/22/10 19:53, Powered Milkman wrote:
> I've got a question according to the CVSROOT on the CVS-Server.
>
> Is it possible to get all the ,v-files and CVSROOT on my local PC?

The [hidden email] mailing list is more appropriate for this
kind of question.

-Stephan