Quantcast

Missing+Pootle+Available+Language

samson
First of all I want to send a big hello to all the OpenOffice volunteers
around the globe, my name is Samson and I'm from Ethiopia.
I want to apply for a Pootle account in order to be able to translate
the available projects into Amharic Language.
I state that my contributions are under the Apache 2 license and if
is possible I want a username like: Samson
I understand that a password will be created in a second more private
step and that I have read the instructions:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/XBT8AQ

Regards,
Samson