Missing chapters in Developer's Guide in Wiki

Missing chapters in Developer's Guide in Wiki

Regina Henschel
Hi all,

start with
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/Drawings/Shapes

In the TOC on the right side click on "Grouping, Combining and Binding"

The result is an empty page.
Missing too:
Rotating and Shearing
General Drawing Properties
Shape Types
Overall Document Features

and possible others. I have not tested all.

Kind regards
Regina

Re: Missing chapters in Developer's Guide in Wiki

Dennis Roczek-2

Hi Regina,

same here (see my previous mail)
The edit page shows the content:
https://wiki.openoffice.org/w/index.php?title=Documentation/DevGuide/Dra
wings/Grouping,_Combining_and_Binding&action=edit

so basically same here: all pages using syntaxhighlighter extension are
broken / borked. (so basically all pages using <source lang="foo bar"> t
ags)

I guess ask at the infra team to get the extension fixed.

Best regards,

Dennis Roczek

"