Missing verification email

John Pojman
I’m trying to register as jpojman and jpojman@ Hotmail.com. I am not receiving the email to verify. I saw there may be a hotmail problem.
Can you please complete my registration so I can get support on the forum.

Thank you.

John Pojman

Fwd: Missing verification email

Peter Kovacs-4
Forwarding email to the admin list.

Betreff: Missing verification email

John Pojman

Re: Missing verification email

Amin Jacek Pędziwiater
Substantially no one can to complete your registration better than yourself.

Re: Missing verification email

Hagar Delest-2

I do see your account. Please check your spam folder.
If you don't see any activation mail, I'll activate it for you.
But I'd like to be sure that there is no problem to prevent further
problems afterwards (not receiving any notification for example, due to
an issue with a mail filter).

Hagar

Le 25/06/2020 à 21:03, John Pojman a écrit :
> I’m trying to register as jpojman and jpojman@ Hotmail.com. I am not receiving the email to verify. I saw there may be a hotmail problem.
> Can you please complete my registration so I can get support on the forum.
>
> Thank you.
>
> John Pojman

Re: Fwd: Missing verification email

Hagar Delest-2
Hi Peter,

Thanks for that.
However, the actual forum admin mail is: [hidden email]

Can you tell where you found the other one
([hidden email])?
I've searched the forum board for that address and it has never been
mentioned once.
I've made a quick search on the web and nothing comes up.
Thanks.

Hagar

Le 25/06/2020 à 21:20, Peter Kovacs a écrit :

> Forwarding email to the admin list.

> Betreff:     Missing verification email
> Datum:     Thu, 25 Jun 2020 19:03:44 +0000
> Von:     John Pojman <[hidden email]>
> Antwort an:     [hidden email]
> An:     [hidden email] <[hidden email]>
>

> I’m trying to register as jpojman and jpojman@ Hotmail.com. I am not
> receiving the email to verify. I saw there may be a hotmail problem.
> Can you please complete my registration so I can get support on the
> forum.
>
> Thank you.
>
> John Pojman

Re: Fwd: Missing verification email

Peter Kovacs-3
Hi Hagar,

Fascinating.

The address has been used in a similar Forum topic on private. So I
thought it is the address to use.

I think it would be cool if we could actually enable missing admins to
use the mailing list or is there a resistance from the admins using
apache mailing lists? - We should discuss this on dev.

All the best

Peter

Am 26.06.20 um 14:43 schrieb Hagar Delest:

> Hi Peter,
>
> Thanks for that.
> However, the actual forum admin mail is: [hidden email]
>
> Can you tell where you found the other one
> ([hidden email])?
> I've searched the forum board for that address and it has never been
> mentioned once.
> I've made a quick search on the web and nothing comes up.
> Thanks.
>
> Hagar
>
> Le 25/06/2020 à 21:20, Peter Kovacs a écrit :
>> Forwarding email to the admin list.

Dave Fisher-2
Simply subscribe [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]> to [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>

Regards,
Dave

Le 26/06/2020 à 19:49, Peter a écrit :
> The address has been used in a similar Forum topic on private. So I
> thought it is the address to use.
Indeed, I warned that it was not the good mail in a recent discussion.

> I think it would be cool if we could actually enable missing admins to
> use the mailing list or is there a resistance from the admins using
> apache mailing lists? - We should discuss this on dev.
Of course no resistance at all, we were just not aware about that Apache ML.

Thanks Dave (your other reply), I've just subscribed the forum admin
mail to the Apache admin ML.

Hagar