Quantcast

Misspelled word. Your program corrects the word (judgement) to judgment. I am not allowed to correct it so which is right?

Misspelled word. Your program corrects the word (judgement) to judgment. I am not allowed to correct it so which is right?

John-5

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: Misspelled word. Your program corrects the word (judgement) to judgment. I am not allowed to correct it so which is right?

Martin Groenescheij
First of all: Don't use the subject line to address your problem that
should go into the body.

Second: Tell us which flavour of English you have set your spell checker.
                E.g. British, US, Canadian, Australian, South African or
New Zealand