Monitor amnesia

HerbEppel
I have 2 monitors - every time I open OOo it opens on my main monitor,
even if I close it on the second monitor.

Any suggestions for curing this monitor amnesia?

Thank you.

Herbert Eppel
--
www.HETranslation.co.uk

Re: Monitor amnesia

CPHennessy
On Mon December 5 2005 10:08, Herbert Eppel wrote:
> I have 2 monitors - every time I open OOo it opens on my main monitor,
> even if I close it on the second monitor.
>
> Any suggestions for curing this monitor amnesia?

What operating system are you using ?

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor

                                http://user-faq.openoffice.org/#FAQ

Re: Monitor amnesia

HerbEppel
> --- Urspr?ngliche Nachricht ---
> Von: CPHennessy <[hidden email]>
> An: [hidden email]
> Betreff: Re: [users] Monitor amnesia
> Datum: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 00:51:14 +0000
>
> On Mon December 5 2005 10:08, Herbert Eppel wrote:
> > I have 2 monitors - every time I open OOo it opens on my main monitor,
> > even if I close it on the second monitor.
> >
> > Any suggestions for curing this monitor amnesia?
>
> What operating system are you using ?

Windows 2000 on this computer. This only happens with OOo (and one or two
other applications) - most applications 'remember' their previous position
on startup.

Regards

Herbert Eppel
--