Multiplying %

The Fellus Group Acquisition

Hello,

How do I  Multiply  %  Column by Column
I enter this order  =A2*B2 and it comes out value what do I need to fix in order to give me the right calculation ?

Thnaks

Sincerely ,

Nick Argovi

The Fellus Group

Acquistion

[hidden email]

www.thefellusgroup.com

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give"

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and the attachment(s) hereto (if any) contain confidential information that is privileged and intended only for the addressee(s) hereof. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail and/or the accompanying attachment(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail.

Re: Multiplying %

F Campos Costero
This mailing list is for the software developers and is not the best place
to get user support but I will try to help you. If I understand you
correctly, you are trying to multiply two numbers, one of which is
written as a percentage, and you are getting a #VALUE! error. That is
probably due to the percentage being interpreted as text. If the data have
been read in from a csv file, it is best to fix this problem during the
importation by checking the Detect Special Number option on the import
dialog. If the data have been entered in some other way, please explain
what that is.

Regards,
Francis