My Christmas Present to the Community

Mechtilde Stehmann-2
Hello,

most of the recent translations are updated and committed into the code
(trunk). The next week I will use to publish a first draft of documentation.

Everyone can start to update their translationsfor the next release 4.2.
This can help me to optimize the prozess There is no limeline yet. But
please start translation. I will update the code ASAP.

If you miss something please ask.

Kind regardss

--
Mechtilde Stehmann
## Apache OpenOffice

Re: My Christmas Present to the Community

Marcus (OOo)
Am 22.12.18 um 09:15 schrieb Mechtilde:
> most of the recent translations are updated and committed into the code
> (trunk). The next week I will use to publish a first draft of documentation.
>
> Everyone can start to update their translationsfor the next release 4.2.
> This can help me to optimize the prozess There is no limeline yet. But
> please start translation. I will update the code ASAP.

this is a big step forward and makes a new major release more than ever
possible.

Thanks a lot for your big effort. :-)

Happy XMas to everyone.

Marcus