Quantcast

My Open Office Will Not Work

Michael Misiolek
After shutting my computer my open office will work a handful of time. Then
I go to open it and, It will not open have to shut computer again. It used
to work fine not sure what to do.

Thanks

Re: My Open Office Will Not Work

Martin Groenescheij

On 20/03/17 7:37 AM, Michael Misiolek wrote:
> After shutting my computer my open office will work a handful of time. Then
> I go to open it and, It will not open have to shut computer again.

So you expect that we know your Operating System and the version of
OpenOffice?
And do you think that we know how your tried to open it?
It would be useful if you can explain exact the how's and what's

>   It used
> to work fine not sure what to do.
>
> Thanks

Re: My Open Office Will Not Work

Michael Misiolek
Operating system windows 7 and open office version 4.1.3 I have explained
already that if you click on short cut nothing happens

On Sun, Mar 19, 2017 at 10:26 PM, Martin Groenescheij <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 20/03/17 7:37 AM, Michael Misiolek wrote:
>
>> After shutting my computer my open office will work a handful of time.
>> Then
>> I go to open it and, It will not open have to shut computer again.
>>

> So you expect that we know your Operating System and the version of
> OpenOffice?
> And do you think that we know how your tried to open it?
> It would be useful if you can explain exact the how's and what's
>
>   It used
>> to work fine not sure what to do.
>>
>> Thanks

Re: My Open Office Will Not Work

Rory O'Farrell
On Mon, 20 Mar 2017 04:41:53 -0400
Michael Misiolek <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Operating system windows 7 and open office version 4.1.3 I have explained
> already that if you click on short cut nothing happens
>
> On Sun, Mar 19, 2017 at 10:26 PM, Martin Groenescheij <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>

> > On 20/03/17 7:37 AM, Michael Misiolek wrote:
> >
> >> After shutting my computer my open office will work a handful of time.
> >> Then
> >> I go to open it and, It will not open have to shut computer again.
> >>

> > So you expect that we know your Operating System and the version of
> > OpenOffice?
> > And do you think that we know how your tried to open it?
> > It would be useful if you can explain exact the how's and what's
> >
> >   It used
> >> to work fine not sure what to do.
> >>
> >> Thanks

Try
starting TaskManager (Ctrl Shift Esc) and kill any "soffice" processes shown on TM's Processes tab (Details tab on Win 10(.  Note the initial "s" in "soffice".

Then try starting OpenOffice again.
--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>