My Open Office

Mary Owens
My  Open Office has stopped working.  I have not been able to open it at all today. Please tell me how to contact someone who can help me.

Thank you.

Mary Owens
Cemetery Manager
Hillcrest Garden of Memory
PO Box 277
3838 SH 22
Hillsboro, Texas 76645
(254) 582-2630
(855) 898-9709 (Fax)

Re: My Open Office

Rory O'Farrell
On Tue, 16 Jul 2019 21:32:10 +0000
Mary Owens <[hidden email]> wrote:

> My  Open Office has stopped working.  I have not been able to open it at all today. Please tell me how to contact someone who can help me.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Mary Owens
> Cemetery Manager
> Hillcrest Garden of Memory
> PO Box 277
> 3838 SH 22
> Hillsboro, Texas 76645
> (254) 582-2630
> (855) 898-9709 (Fax)

If you are using Windows, start TaskManager (Ctrl Shift Esc) and kill all "soffice" processes shown on TM's tabs.  Note the spelling - Soffice, with an initial "s".

Then try to start OpenOffice again.

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>