My Open Source Office App Has Been Blocked; Only MS Opens my .odt Files and that without asking

My Open Source Office App Has Been Blocked; Only MS Opens my .odt Files and that without asking

Ralph Myers
Ralph Myers

Re: My Open Source Office App Has Been Blocked; Only MS Opens my .odt Files and that without asking

Wade Smart-2
Ralph, the body is where you state the extent of the problem, NOT the
subject line.

Right click on a file and select OpenWith and look for OO.
--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606

On Tue, Jan 23, 2018 at 3:22 PM, Ralph Myers <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Ralph Myers

Re: My Open Source Office App Has Been Blocked; Only MS Opens my .odt Files and that without asking

Keith N. McKenna
On 1/23/2018 4:33 PM, Wade Smart wrote:

> Ralph, the body is where you state the extent of the problem, NOT the
> subject line.
>
> Right click on a file and select OpenWith and look for OO.
> --
> Registered Linux User: #480675
> Registered Linux Machine: #408606
> Linux since June 2005
>

> On Tue, Jan 23, 2018 at 3:22 PM, Ralph Myers <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Ralph Myers
Forwarding to OP who is not subscribed.

Wade;
This has been forwarded to you as courtesy as you are not subscribed to
the list. All replies should be accessed to the mailing list address and
not my personal address. Replies sent to my e-mail address will be
forwarded to the list address.

Regards
Keith N. McKenna