My annoyance is growing by leaps and bounds

My annoyance is growing by leaps and bounds

Steve Kopischke

I have made numerous attempts to reach the ezmlm management address for unsubscribing from this list. Would some kind soul please send me the unsubscribe instructions?

TIA

Re: My annoyance is growing by leaps and bounds

Ian Lynch
On Sat, 2006-03-04 at 09:45 -0600, Steven Kopischke wrote:
> I have made numerous attempts to reach the ezmlm management address
> for unsubscribing from this list. Would some kind soul please send me
> the unsubscribe instructions?

Is it not just send a blank E-mail to?

Ian Lynch
www.theINGOTs.org
www.opendocumentfellowship.org
www.schoolforge.org.uk

Re: My annoyance is growing by leaps and bounds

rigel-2
You are so generous Ian :)

Rigel