My document crashed.

Cris Catolster
To who it may concern.

I wrote my mother's  eulogy in Open Office text,  when I went to email it,
 people who had Word could not see it.  I exported it as a PDF file,  but
it crashed.  Everyone who got it,  in the eulogy has like a number sign  in
place of characters or words.  Each line has a row of this number signs
connected through out the file.
I found where to recover it,  but said it can't do that. Why did it crash
and can I get the original file back?
Thank you.
Cris Catolster

Re: My document crashed.

zahra a
hello.
if you use windows, vista and newer, you can find the properties of
your document and in the security tab, activate previous versions to
have previous versions of your file which had no problem.

did you test your file with libreoffice?

be sure that in openoffice tools, options, load-save, general, Save
AutoRecovery information every: be checked and even you can reduce the
time for saving the informations.

even you can activate Always create backup copy to prevent loss of
your data in the future!

hope that help, God bless you.

On 9/18/17, Cris Catolster <[hidden email]> wrote:

> To who it may concern.
>
> I wrote my mother's  eulogy in Open Office text,  when I went to email it,
>  people who had Word could not see it.  I exported it as a PDF file,  but
> it crashed.  Everyone who got it,  in the eulogy has like a number sign  in
> place of characters or words.  Each line has a row of this number signs
> connected through out the file.
> I found where to recover it,  but said it can't do that. Why did it crash
> and can I get the original file back?
> Thank you.
> Cris Catolster

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.