MySQL Driver for Base

Martin J Hooper
Anyone know where I can get a MySQL driver for base?  I have a mysql
server running on the network and I was wondering wether I could use it
or not...

Re: MySQL Driver for Base

Shoshannah Forbes-3

On 09/11/2005, at 17:43, Martin J Hooper wrote:

> Anyone know where I can get a MySQL driver for base?  I have a
> mysql server running on the network and I was wondering wether I
> could use it or not...

You can download a JDBC driver from the MySQL website so you can work
with Base.

---
Shoshannah Forbes
http://www.xslf.com

Re: MySQL Driver for Base

Martin J Hooper
Shoshannah Forbes wrote:
> You can download a JDBC driver from the MySQL website so you can work
> with Base.

Thanks - Will have a look at that... :)