MySQL native driver 1.0.1 for OOo 3.3

Reizinger Zoltán
Hi all,
  I still using native driver alpha 1.0.1 downloaded from qa-upload site
when test OOo 3.3RCs.
As we approaching the final RC, I raise the question:
Any plan to submit new one on extension site?
http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/en/project/mysql_connector
Thanks,
Zoltan

Re: MySQL native driver 1.0.1 for OOo 3.3

Ocke Janssen-2
Moin Zoltán,

On 08.11.2010 13:54, Reizinger Zoltán wrote:
> Hi all,
> I still using native driver alpha 1.0.1 downloaded from qa-upload site
> when test OOo 3.3RCs.
> As we approaching the final RC, I raise the question:
> Any plan to submit new one on extension site?
> http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/en/project/mysql_connector
I guess that the extension will first be available when the final
release is ready.

- oj