MySQL not to use without a german version!?!?!

MySQL not to use without a german version!?!?!

Klaus Neitzel
Because there is no German-Version of "MySQL-Connector" I will not
install this extension on my PC!!! I'm using "OpenOffice.org 3.3.0" as
my Office-Programm and for this I have a German-Version, which I can
understand to work with it!!! My "Scool-English" is not so good, to
understand the complet discription of the programm "MySQL-Connector",
what I am willing you to know!!! If you are able to help me succesfully
with this problem - please do it!!!

Regards!
Klaus Neitzel

Re: MySQL not to use without a german version!?!?!

Alexandro Colorado-3
Why don't you translate it? I dunno if mysql connector is open source, but
you can definitely contact the developers and send them a po instead of just
complaining.

On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 5:44 PM, Klaus Neitzel <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Because there is no German-Version of "MySQL-Connector" I will not install
> this extension on my PC!!! I'm using "OpenOffice.org 3.3.0" as my
> Office-Programm and for this I have a German-Version, which I can understand
> to work with it!!! My "Scool-English" is not so good, to understand the
> complet discription of the programm "MySQL-Connector", what I am willing you
> to know!!! If you are able to help me succesfully with this problem - please
> do it!!!
>
> Regards!
> Klaus Neitzel

*Alexandro Colorado*