NEED HELP ASAP

Barb
I need Tech support on Open Office Spreadsheet

I have somehow lost my spreadsheet and have only an assortment
of arrow shapes.  When I go to a saved spreadsheet instead of what
I have saved I get the arrows.

I really need my saved sheets so I would appreciated your support ASAP

I have an I-Mac, Sierra  10.12.6

Please contact as soon as possible

Thanks
Barb Quinn

Re: NEED HELP ASAP

Rory O'Farrell
On Mon, 4 Sep 2017 17:14:03 -0500
Barb <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I need Tech support on Open Office Spreadsheet
>
> I have somehow lost my spreadsheet and have only an assortment
> of arrow shapes.  When I go to a saved spreadsheet instead of what
> I have saved I get the arrows.
>
> I really need my saved sheets so I would appreciated your support ASAP
>
> I have an I-Mac, Sierra  10.12.6
>
> Please contact as soon as possible
>
> Thanks
> Barb Quinn
> [hidden email]

There is no telephone support for OpenOffice - it is a free program, and support is from volunteers,

Try /Tools /Gallery to turn off the arrow display.

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>