NO INPUT PAGE WHEN CLICK "ENTER/CHANGE DATA"

NO INPUT PAGE WHEN CLICK "ENTER/CHANGE DATA"

wf3w
fOR ALL THE GOOD THIS WILL DO...

Got a set of calculations, in EXCEL, that supposedly have an input sheet.

I can NEVER access Sheet 1 which I assume is this input sheet. The
manufacturers of the CD say I shd click Enable Content immediately
beneath the EXCEL ribbon.

Does OO have an enable content option???? HOW do u switch to SHEET 1 - to
input data for calculation - if I cant get there clicking the programs
"Enter/Change Data" button?????????????????

THX big time,

Phil

The FDA is the No. 1 killer of Americans.... more than cancer and heart
disease combined.
We consume the MOST toxic pills created by the drug industry
We use the most surgeries, the most hospital visits, the most mainstream
medicine
Yet we still die from diseases like cancer and Alzheimer's at the world's
highest rates.
- Dr. Al Sears, M.D.
We Say Good Bye To Joanna And Chip
trecommanews.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/59de970d16b31170c694est02vuc

Re: NO INPUT PAGE WHEN CLICK "ENTER/CHANGE DATA"

Martin Groenescheij

On 12/10/17 6:59 AM, [hidden email] wrote:

> fOR ALL THE GOOD THIS WILL DO...
>
> Got a set of calculations, in EXCEL, that supposedly have an input sheet.
>
> I can NEVER access Sheet 1 which I assume is this input sheet. The
> manufacturers of the CD say I shd click Enable Content immediately
> beneath the EXCEL ribbon.
>
> Does OO have an enable content option???? HOW do u switch to SHEET 1 - to
> input data for calculation - if I cant get there clicking the programs
> "Enter/Change Data" button?????????????????

Google is your friend: search for "Excel Enable Content Prompt" and you
find all information about Trusted documents.

> THX big time,
>
> Phil
>

> The FDA is the No. 1 killer of Americans.... more than cancer and heart
> disease combined.
> We consume the MOST toxic pills created by the drug industry
> We use the most surgeries, the most hospital visits, the most mainstream
> medicine
> Yet we still die from diseases like cancer and Alzheimer's at the world's
> highest rates.
> - Dr. Al Sears, M.D.

Re: NO INPUT PAGE WHEN CLICK "ENTER/CHANGE DATA"

wf3w
WOW MARTIN!

THX FOR ALL UR HELP...

A RESERACH LIBRARIAN RECENTLY GAVE ME THE SAME ADVICE. SHE NOW EATS LUNCH
WITH THE OTHER MAIDS

The FDA is the No. 1 killer of Americans.... more than cancer and heart
disease combined.
We consume the MOST toxic pills created by the drug industry
We use the most surgeries, the most hospital visits, the most mainstream
medicine
Yet we still die from diseases like cancer and Alzheimer's at the world's
highest rates.
- Dr. Al Sears, M.D.
We Say GoodBye To Sally Fields
iflperfecttouch.com