Native MySQL connector not working with 3.3 beta

Native MySQL connector not working with 3.3 beta

Fernand Vanrie
Hallo,

I am testing the 3.3 beta , loaded the MySQL native connector extention

But cannot connect to MySQL database who functioned well under 3.2.1

i get a error when testing the connection

"A driver is not registered for the URL
sdbc:mysql:mysqlc:193.168.0.17:3306/mydatabase"

Are there some changes I mised or is it a bug ?

Thanks

Fernand

Re: Native MySQL connector not working with 3.3 beta

Reizinger Zoltán
  2010.08.18. 11:21 keltezéssel, Fernand Vanrie írta:
> Hallo,
>
> I am testing the 3.3 beta , loaded the MySQL native connector extention
I test it with 1.0.1 version downloaded from qa-upload ftp server, and
works well with 3.3. beta.
I just checked this version was removed from server, I not find folder
from which I downloaded it.
I will send it by PM.
May be Frank know more on this :)
Zoltan

> But cannot connect to MySQL database who functioned well under 3.2.1
>
> i get a error when testing the connection
>
> "A driver is not registered for the URL
> sdbc:mysql:mysqlc:193.168.0.17:3306/mydatabase"
>
> Are there some changes I mised or is it a bug ?
>
> Thanks
>
> Fernand

Re: Native MySQL connector not working with 3.3 beta

Fernand Vanrie
Zoltán ,

The1.0.1 windows version you send me works with the 3.3 beta , now i
will do further testing on my existing applications.

Thanks a lot

Fernand