Need Help please

David Brooks
Hi everyone
I am using the cash book xls OpenOffice
My problem is this , my gst deduction must be worked out at 15%
Now for some reason the cash book is working out the gst allot less than 15 % for me .
Can anybody please explain how I go about setting it to continually calculate at 15% gst

Thank you from David

Re: Need Help please

Martin Groenescheij

> On 11 Sep 2020, at 07:49, David Brooks <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi everyone
> I am using the cash book xls OpenOffice

OpenOffice is an office package which contains Writer, Calc, Draw and Presentation modules.
Cash book is not part of it and xls refers to Microsoft Spreadsheets.

Without knowing the Cashbook application there is not much we can do to assist you, probably it’s better to go to the creator of Cashbook

> My problem is this , my gst deduction must be worked out at 15%
> Now for some reason the cash book is working out the gst allot less than 15 % for me .
> Can anybody please explain how I go about setting it to continually calculate at 15% gst
>

> Thank you from David

Fwd: Re: Need Help please

Martin Groenescheij
Cc: to OP