Need help saving doc

Jaime Sell
Hello
I’ve been using your program for a few months and I can’t figure out how to save the document so that it can be accessed thru email in a word format.
I checked your community forum where they explain how to do this and I followed all of the steps yet it is still not working out for me.
Not sure what I am doing wrong.

I’d appreciate any assistance you can provide.
Thank you
Jaime Sell
203-695-5026

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Need help saving doc

David Robley
So, what are you doing and how is the result not what you expect it to be?

We don't know what you have tried, so a little more detail would help us
help you.

As a courtesy I have sent a copy of this reply to you as well as to the
mailing list. Do Not reply to me personally but just to the list at
will be ignored.

On 17/5/19 5:57 am, Jaime Sell wrote:

> Hello
> I’ve been using your program for a few months and I can’t figure out how to save the document so that it can be accessed thru email in a word format.
> I checked your community forum where they explain how to do this and I followed all of the steps yet it is still not working out for me.
> Not sure what I am doing wrong.
>
> I’d appreciate any assistance you can provide.
> Thank you
> Jaime Sell
> 203-695-5026
>
> Sent from my iPhone

Cheers
--
David Robley

Close your eyes and press escape three times.