Need help!

Ben Levitan LLC

 I use OpenOffice exclusively for my business and really need some help.  It's so unstable on Window 10 that I'm ready to give up.  I've reloaded it a number of times but still very flaky.  I do a lot of documents with 10 or so figures (JPG or similar) and that is a big problem.  OO often inserts the figures 100's of times in the same spot.  When we do "Accept Changes" the system often crashes.  Doing it one by seems to work.  The documents are about 60 pages long.

I am at wits end and need to have someone look at these documents and tell me what's wrong?  Is there somewhere I can get paid support?

Ben Levitan
Wireless Cellular Telecommunications Expert
Consulting and Expert Witness Services
www.BenLevitan.com
919/420-0924

Stop Texting and Driving - US Patent 8,868,081
Historical Cell Phone Analysis - www.BenLevitan.com/meta

sent from my IBM Selectric Typewriter