Need help to Contribute.

Shashwat Shahi
Hey there,

Myself Shashwat Shahi.  I am a 3rd year computer science and engineering student. I have 1+ year experience with C++. As part of my school curriculum, I need to do one part-time internship this summer. But due to this Covid-19 pandemic, I'm unable to find one as most of the companies have closed their hirings in India. Hence, I thought maybe I can use this opportunity to contribute to the open source community.
Therefore, it would be great if you could help me by providing a part time internship of 4-6 weeks in the programming/development domain. For this, I shall be ever grateful to you.

I've attached my resume along with this mail. PFA.

Thanks & Regards.
Shashwat Shahi
Pre-Final Year Undergraduate
Logo

Visvesvaraya Technological University
Sambhram Institute of Technology, Bengaluru
t: +91 9934797430
e: [hidden email]

www.vtu.ac.in/en/Facebook icon   LinkedIn icon   Twitter icon