Need to incorporate thesaurus and spell checker into installset for Openoffice.org 3.2

Need to incorporate thesaurus and spell checker into installset for Openoffice.org 3.2

Belayneh Melka

   Hi All,

    The Oromo language version Openoffice.org3.2 will be released according to OpenOffice.org 3.2 release schedule. We have already prepared the Thesaurus and Spellchecker for this language. How can we include it in the installset so that users will not bother to add those extensions separately?

   Thanks in advance,
    Oromo Language Translation Team

Re: Need to incorporate thesaurus and spell checker into installset for Openoffice.org 3.2

thomas.lange

Hi Belayneh,

Belayneh Melka wrote:
>    Hi All,
>
>     The Oromo language version Openoffice.org3.2 will be released according to OpenOffice.org 3.2 release schedule. We have already prepared the Thesaurus and Spellchecker for this language. How can we include it in the installset so that users will not bother to add those extensions separately?

Just file an issue, attach the working extension, and then assign the
issue to me.
I will take care of the rest.
The extension will then be a part of the installation set IF (and only
if) a Oromo language version of OOo will be build. But I understood that
is exactly what you are going to do...

Regards,
Thomas