Need your input for a research survey-Waste in Software Engineering Organisations

Need your input for a research survey-Waste in Software Engineering Organisations

Hiva Alahyari
Dear Software Developers!

I’m writing to you as I need your insight for my research study, if you could kindly participate in my survey.

As part of my research project at Chalmers University, I have conducted a research-survey about 23 types of wastes (collected from literature and though studies) that software developers or anyone involved in software development activities, might experience in their work/ organizations.

"In Lean thinking, anything that doesn’t add value is considered Waste."

Now I really need your input to help us understand what wastes are the most important according to you and your experiences.

So, I really appreciate if you participate in my survey (15 mins approximately), and also spread it amongst your team/colleagues, and help us correct and improve our research.
https<https://goo.gl/forms/apdBnDLXecV4XIs93>://goo.gl/forms/apdBnDLXecV4XIs93<https://goo.gl/forms/apdBnDLXecV4XIs93>

I hope that you will also find it interesting reading on these wastes and to see which ones occur in your work and/or organization.

Lots of thanks in advance for your help and support! :)

Cheers,
/Hiva