New Committer: Arrigo Marchiori

Marcus (OOo)
The Apache OpenOffice project is happy to have a new committer on board:

Arrigo Marchiori

Please give him a warm welcome. :-)

Marcus
(on behalf of the Apache OpenOffice PMC)

Re: New Committer: Arrigo Marchiori

Matthias Seidel
Hi Arrigo,

Welcome!

I promise we get some more of your PRs merged. ;-)

Regards,

   Matthias

Am 26.12.20 um 22:19 schrieb Marcus:

> The Apache OpenOffice project is happy to have a new committer on board:
>
> Arrigo Marchiori
>
> Please give him a warm welcome. :-)
>
> Marcus
> (on behalf of the Apache OpenOffice PMC)

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: New Committer: Arrigo Marchiori

Keith N. McKenna
On 12/26/2020 4:19 PM, Marcus wrote:
> The Apache OpenOffice project is happy to have a new committer on board:
>
> Arrigo Marchiori
>
> Please give him a warm welcome. :-)
>
> Marcus
> (on behalf of the Apache OpenOffice PMC)

Welcome and congratulations Arrigio.

Regards
Keith

Re: New Committer: Arrigo Marchiori

Peter Kovacs-3
Welcome Arrigo,

I am very happy you have received the committer bit. And this is a start
of a journey together.

All the best and Merry Christmas!

Peter

On 26.12.20 22:19, Marcus wrote:

> The Apache OpenOffice project is happy to have a new committer on board:
>
> Arrigo Marchiori
>
> Please give him a warm welcome. :-)
>
> Marcus
> (on behalf of the Apache OpenOffice PMC)

RE: New Committer: Arrigo Marchiori

Jörg Schmidt-2
Hello Arrigo,

Be very welcome

greetings,
Jörg

Re: New Committer: Arrigo Marchiori

Czesław Wolański
Congratulations, Arrigo!  You've made a very impressive start.

Regards,
Czesław

Re: New Committer: Arrigo Marchiori

Carl Marcum
Welcome to being a committer Arrigo!

Thanks again for your help with the MWiki extension.

I'm using the Dev Guide daily again!

Best regards,
Carl

On Sat, Dec 26, 2020 at 10:19:19PM +0100, Marcus wrote:

> The Apache OpenOffice project is happy to have a new committer on board:
>
> Arrigo Marchiori
>
> Please give him a warm welcome. :-)

Thank you, Marcus, and everybody, for your warm welcome!

I am honored to be part of this group!

Best regards,
--
Arrigo