New Committer: Czesław Wolański

Marcus (OOo)
The Apache OpenOffice project is happy to have a new committer on board:

Czesław Wolański

Please give him a warm welcome.

Marcus
(on behalf of the Apache OpenOffice PMC)

Re: New Committer: Czesław Wolański

Matthias Seidel
Welcome Czesław!

Your contributions are highly appreciated!

Regards,

   Matthias

Am 01.07.20 um 00:10 schrieb Marcus:

> The Apache OpenOffice project is happy to have a new committer on board:
>
> Czesław Wolański
>
> Please give him a warm welcome.
>
> Marcus
> (on behalf of the Apache OpenOffice PMC)

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: New Committer: Czesław Wolański

Peter Kovacs-3
Hi Czeslaw,

I am very happy to see your work. You have done great work in the field
of translation and testing. I am looking forward to your future
participation.

Welcome to the Apache OpenOffice as Committer.

All the Best

Peter

Am 01.07.20 um 00:10 schrieb Marcus:

> The Apache OpenOffice project is happy to have a new committer on board:
>
> Czesław Wolański
>
> Please give him a warm welcome.
>
> Marcus
> (on behalf of the Apache OpenOffice PMC)

Re: New Committer: Czesław Wolański

Pedro Lino-3
Welcome Czeslaw!

Your numerous contributions (not only to the Polish translation) are a welcome addition.

I hope you can pass on to all your energy and motivation!

Kind regards,
Pedro

> On 06/30/2020 11:10 PM Marcus <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> The Apache OpenOffice project is happy to have a new committer on board:
>
> Czesław Wolański
>
> Please give him a warm welcome.
>
> Marcus
> (on behalf of the Apache OpenOffice PMC)

Re: New Committer: Czesław Wolański

Keith N. McKenna
On 6/30/2020 6:10 PM, Marcus wrote:
> The Apache OpenOffice project is happy to have a new committer on board:
>
> Czesław Wolański
>
> Please give him a warm welcome.
>
> Marcus
> (on behalf of the Apache OpenOffice PMC)
Greetings Czeslaw and welcome to the ranks of committers for OpenOffice.

Regards
Keith

Re: New Committer: Czesław Wolański

Carl Marcum
Welcome to being a committer Czesław!

On 6/30/20 6:10 PM, Marcus wrote:
> The Apache OpenOffice project is happy to have a new committer on board:
>
> Czesław Wolański
>
> Please give him a warm welcome.
>
> Marcus
> (on behalf of the Apache OpenOffice PMC)

Your great work is very appreciated.

Best regards,
Carl

Re: New Committer: Czesław Wolański

Czesław Wolański
Hi,

Thank you all for nice welcome messages.

I am a newbie and still have lots to grasp. Let me therefore quote
someone's words reflecting *almost accurately* my learning experience:

"I am sure that my stupid (seen in the rear mirror) questions must have
driven one or two to the edge,
 but everybody was helpful and did their best to help me".

Why *almost accurately*? Because "one or two" in the above quotation should
in my case be replaced with "at least two". ;‑)

Thanks for time and patience in helping me join the ranks.

With that said, I can only hope I can contribute in a more tangible way.

Kind regards,

Czesław