New Committer: Günter Feierabend

Marcus (OOo)
The Apache OpenOffice project is happy to have a new committer on board:

Günter Feierabend

Please give him a warm welcome. :-)

Marcus
(on behalf of the Apache OpenOffice PMC)

Re: New Committer: Günter Feierabend

Keith N. McKenna
On 12/19/2017 3:32 PM, Marcus wrote:
> The Apache OpenOffice project is happy to have a new committer on board:
>
> Günter Feierabend
>
> Please give him a warm welcome. :-)
>
> Marcus
> (on behalf of the Apache OpenOffice PMC)
Welcome Gunter

Keith

Re: New Committer: Günter Feierabend

Matthias Seidel
Willkommen Günter!

Am 19.12.2017 um 21:32 schrieb Marcus:

> The Apache OpenOffice project is happy to have a new committer on board:
>
> Günter Feierabend
>
> Please give him a warm welcome. :-)
>
> Marcus
> (on behalf of the Apache OpenOffice PMC)

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: New Committer: Günter Feierabend

Carl Marcum
On 12/19/2017 03:32 PM, Marcus wrote:

> The Apache OpenOffice project is happy to have a new committer on board:
>
> Günter Feierabend
>
> Please give him a warm welcome. :-)
>
> Marcus
> (on behalf of the Apache OpenOffice PMC)

Re: New Committer: Günter Feierabend

Peter Kovacs-2
Welcome Günter! Nice to see you as a commuter now. :-)

Am 19. Dezember 2017 21:32:18 MEZ schrieb Marcus <[hidden email]>:

>The Apache OpenOffice project is happy to have a new committer on
>board:
>
>Günter Feierabend
>
>Please give him a warm welcome. :-)
>
>Marcus
>(on behalf of the Apache OpenOffice PMC)

Re: New Committer: Günter Feierabend

Günter Feierabend
To all kind people here,

> Am 19.12.2017 um 21:49 schrieb Keith N. McKenna <[hidden email]>:
>
> On 12/19/2017 3:32 PM, Marcus wrote:
>> The Apache OpenOffice project is happy to have a new committer on board:
>>
>> Günter Feierabend
>>
>> Please give him a warm welcome. :-)
>>
>> Marcus
>> (on behalf of the Apache OpenOffice PMC)
> Welcome Gunter
>
> Keith

thank you, and I’m looking forward to working officially as a member in the Apache OpenOffice-team.

Günter