New Committer: Pedro Lino

Marcus (OOo)
The Apache OpenOffice project is happy to have a new committer on board:

Pedro Lino

Please give him a warm welcome.

Marcus
(on behalf of the Apache OpenOffice PMC)

Re: New Committer: Pedro Lino

Matthias Seidel
Welcome Pedro! ;-)

Your support is always appreciated!

Regards,

   Matthias

Am 18.06.20 um 00:44 schrieb Marcus:

> The Apache OpenOffice project is happy to have a new committer on board:
>
> Pedro Lino
>
> Please give him a warm welcome.
>
> Marcus
> (on behalf of the Apache OpenOffice PMC)

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: New Committer: Pedro Lino

Peter Kovacs-3
Hi Pedro,

Thanks for joining the commiter ranks. It shows your support in the
past, and i hope you will stay for a longer while. We need the
participation from people who are interested, no matter the difficulties
that we face.

OpenOffice is a behemoth and we are very slow in our progress.

I hoppe we see your continued support and we enjoy your contributions
and your personallity within our community. :)

see you!

All the best

Peter

> Welcome Pedro! ;-)
>
> Your support is always appreciated!
>
> Regards,
>
>     Matthias
>
> Am 18.06.20 um 00:44 schrieb Marcus:
>> The Apache OpenOffice project is happy to have a new committer on board:
>>
>> Pedro Lino
>>
>> Please give him a warm welcome.
>>
>> Marcus
>> (on behalf of the Apache OpenOffice PMC)

Re: New Committer: Pedro Lino

Carl Marcum
Hi Pedro,

Welcome on board as a committer.

Thanks for your contributions to the project.

Best regards,
Carl

On 6/18/20 11:11 PM, Peter wrote:

> Hi Pedro,
>
> Thanks for joining the commiter ranks. It shows your support in the
> past, and i hope you will stay for a longer while. We need the
> participation from people who are interested, no matter the
> difficulties that we face.
>
> OpenOffice is a behemoth and we are very slow in our progress.
>
> I hoppe we see your continued support and we enjoy your contributions
> and your personallity within our community. :)
>

> see you!
>
> All the best
>
> Peter

>> Welcome Pedro! ;-)
>>
>> Your support is always appreciated!
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>>     Matthias
>>
>> Am 18.06.20 um 00:44 schrieb Marcus:
>>> The Apache OpenOffice project is happy to have a new committer on
>>> board:
>>>
>>> Pedro Lino
>>>
>>> Please give him a warm welcome.
>>>
>>> Marcus
>>> (on behalf of the Apache OpenOffice PMC)

Re: New Committer: Pedro Lino

Keith N. McKenna
On 6/17/2020 6:44 PM, Marcus wrote:
> The Apache OpenOffice project is happy to have a new committer on board:
>
> Pedro Lino
>
> Please give him a warm welcome.
>
> Marcus
> (on behalf of the Apache OpenOffice PMC)
Welcome Pedro;

Nice to see you have joined the committer ranks and thank you for all
the hard work for the project that made this possible.

Regards
Keith

Re: New Committer: Pedro Lino

Pedro Lino-3
Thank you all for the nice welcome messages.

I hope I can make a small contribution ;)

https://denisezannino.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/the-illustrated-guide-to-a-phd1.jpg
(original idea http://matt.might.net/articles/phd-school-in-pictures/)

Kind regards
Pedro

Am 20.06.20 um 00:22 schrieb Pedro Lino:
> Thank you all for the nice welcome messages.
>
> I hope I can make a small contribution ;)
>
> https://denisezannino.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/the-illustrated-guide-to-a-phd1.jpg
> (original idea http://matt.might.net/articles/phd-school-in-pictures/)

Fortunately one does not need a PhD to make contributions... ;-)

Regards,

   Matthias

> Kind regards
> Pedro
>
>> On 06/17/2020 11:44 PM Marcus <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>

>> The Apache OpenOffice project is happy to have a new committer on board:
>>
>> Pedro Lino
>>
>> Please give him a warm welcome.
>>
>> Marcus
>> (on behalf of the Apache OpenOffice PMC)

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: New Committer: Pedro Lino

Pedro Lino-3
Hi Matthias

> On 06/20/2020 12:13 PM Matthias Seidel <[hidden email]> wrote:

> > https://denisezannino.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/the-illustrated-guide-to-a-phd1.jpg
> > (original idea http://matt.might.net/articles/phd-school-in-pictures/)
>
> Fortunately one does not need a PhD to make contributions... ;-)

I agree! You just need to be willing to do something and to donate some of your free time ;)

There is a Portuguese proverb that says "Faz mais quem quer do que quem pode" which roughly translates to "People who want to do something accomplish more than those who can do it"

Kind regards,
Pedro