New Contributer

Papa Bunce
Hi,

I would like to contribute to OpenOffice Writer. I have a degree in
computers and am familiar with a number of languages including C++.
How do I begin?

Royshh

Re: New Contributer

Cyrille Moureaux
Hi Royshh,

> I would like to contribute to OpenOffice Writer. I have a degree in
> computers and am familiar with a number of languages including C++.
> How do I begin?

http://contributing.openoffice.org/programming.html describes ways you
can help as a programmer, you can also, since you seem interested in the
Writer application, visit http://sw.openoffice.org and join
[hidden email] to get in touch with developers for that module
and get more information on how specifically you could contribute.

Cyrille

Re: New Contributer

CPHennessy
On Tue April 25 2006 04:57, Papa Bunce wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to contribute to OpenOffice Writer. I have a degree in
> computers and am familiar with a number of languages including C++.
> How do I begin?

Hi Royshh

As you are not subscribed you may not have seen that:
On Tue April 25 2006 12:55, Cyrille Moureaux wrote:

> http://contributing.openoffice.org/programming.html describes ways you
> can help as a programmer, you can also, since you seem interested in the
> Writer application, visit http://sw.openoffice.org and join
> [hidden email] to get in touch with developers for that module
> and get more information on how specifically you could contribute.

Please reply to [hidden email] only.

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor

                                http://user-faq.openoffice.org/#FAQ