New Horizontal Line Icon Bottom Left of Screen

New Horizontal Line Icon Bottom Left of Screen

Jon 091 S
Hi,

I've bought the professional version of Andropen Office Professional under account [hidden email], great app.

In the latest update have you updated the bottom bar to include access to various Andropen Office options? I can't recall it being there previously. If it is a recent addition is there an option to remove it?

I've tried your forums but without success.

Many thanks,

Jon.

Re: New Horizontal Line Icon Bottom Left of Screen

Pedro Lino-3
Hi Jon

>     I've bought the professional version of Andropen Office Professional under account [hidden email], great app.
>     In the latest update have you updated the bottom bar to include access to various Andropen Office options? I can't recall it being there previously. If it is a recent addition is there an option to remove it?
>
>     I've tried your forums but without success.

This is the mailing list for the Apache OpenOffice developers.

Andropen Office is based on Apache OpenOffice but "AndrOpen Office is not affiliated with the Apache OpenOffice and LibreOffice project." as mentioned by the author Akikazu Yoshikawa

You need to check the correct contact on the Google Play page or on the Android application.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andropenoffice&hl=en_US https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andropenoffice&hl=en_US

Hope this helps

Pedro

Re: New Horizontal Line Icon Bottom Left of Screen

Marcus (OOo)
Forwarding the answer to Jon as he is not subscribed.

Marcus