New Member

Mohamed A. Rahman
Hello,
My name is Mohamed A. Rahman and I'm from Egypt. Please create a Pootle account for me. I state that my contributions are under the Apache 2 license and I will work on Arabic language. My preferred username is  MARahman.

Thanks in advance

Kindest regards,

Mohamed A. Rahman
Education Consultant & Localizer

El Gouna, Red Sea, Egypt

P Please consider the environment before printing this.

Re: New Member

Keith N. McKenna
On 9/4/2019 8:21 AM, Mohamed A. Rahman wrote:

> Hello,
> My name is Mohamed A. Rahman and I'm from Egypt. Please create a Pootle account for me. I state that my contributions are under the Apache 2 license and I will work on Arabic language. My preferred username is  MARahman.
>
> Thanks in advance
>

> Kindest regards,
>
> Mohamed A. Rahman
> Education Consultant & Localizer
>
> El Gouna, Red Sea, Egypt
>
> P Please consider the environment before printing this.

Mohamed;

 Welcome! Account marahman created and enabled for Arabic. Please note
that the User Name was changed, as by convention we only use lower case
in user names.

Please go to https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset/ to
receive your password.

Then you will able to login at
https://translate.apache.org/accounts/login/ and translate at
https://translate.apache.org/$LANGCODE/aoo40/

A detailed Pootle guide is available at
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide

If you don't want to miss announcements you should subscribe to this
mailing list: send an empty e-mail message to
[hidden email] and respond to the confirmation
request you will receive.

Regards
Keith N. McKenna

Aw: Re: New Member

Isch
Attn. to all who whould read this,

short question?
Why is this coming to my MAIL Adress?

Brgds
Christian Palm

> Gesendet: Donnerstag, 05. September 2019 um 19:57 Uhr
> Von: "Keith N. McKenna" <[hidden email]>
> An: [hidden email]
> Betreff: Re: New Member
>
> On 9/4/2019 8:21 AM, Mohamed A. Rahman wrote:
> > Hello,
> > My name is Mohamed A. Rahman and I'm from Egypt. Please create a Pootle account for me. I state that my contributions are under the Apache 2 license and I will work on Arabic language. My preferred username is  MARahman.
> >
> > Thanks in advance
> >

> > Kindest regards,
> >
> > Mohamed A. Rahman
> > Education Consultant & Localizer
> >
> > El Gouna, Red Sea, Egypt
> >
> > P Please consider the environment before printing this.
> >
> Mohamed;
>
>  Welcome! Account marahman created and enabled for Arabic. Please note
> that the User Name was changed, as by convention we only use lower case
> in user names.
>
> Please go to https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset/ to
> receive your password.
>
> Then you will able to login at
> https://translate.apache.org/accounts/login/ and translate at
> https://translate.apache.org/$LANGCODE/aoo40/
>
> A detailed Pootle guide is available at
> http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide
>
> If you don't want to miss announcements you should subscribe to this
> mailing list: send an empty e-mail message to
> [hidden email] and respond to the confirmation
> request you will receive.
>
> Regards
> Keith N. McKenna

Re: New Member

Mechtilde Stehmann-2
Hello Christian,

you are subscribed to this mailling list.

Kind regards

Mechtilde

Am 06.09.19 um 10:07 schrieb Christian Palm:

> Attn. to all who whould read this,
>
> short question?
> Why is this coming to my MAIL Adress?
>
> Brgds
> Christian Palm
>

>> Gesendet: Donnerstag, 05. September 2019 um 19:57 Uhr
>> Von: "Keith N. McKenna" <[hidden email]>
>> An: [hidden email]
>> Betreff: Re: New Member
>>
>> On 9/4/2019 8:21 AM, Mohamed A. Rahman wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>> My name is Mohamed A. Rahman and I'm from Egypt. Please create a Pootle account for me. I state that my contributions are under the Apache 2 license and I will work on Arabic language. My preferred username is  MARahman.
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance
>>>

>>> Kindest regards,
>>>
>>> Mohamed A. Rahman
>>> Education Consultant & Localizer
>>>
>>> El Gouna, Red Sea, Egypt
>>>
>>> P Please consider the environment before printing this.
>>>
>> Mohamed;
>>
>>  Welcome! Account marahman created and enabled for Arabic. Please note
>> that the User Name was changed, as by convention we only use lower case
>> in user names.
>>
>> Please go to https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset/ to
>> receive your password.
>>
>> Then you will able to login at
>> https://translate.apache.org/accounts/login/ and translate at
>> https://translate.apache.org/$LANGCODE/aoo40/
>>
>> A detailed Pootle guide is available at
>> http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide
>>
>> If you don't want to miss announcements you should subscribe to this
>> mailing list: send an empty e-mail message to
>> [hidden email] and respond to the confirmation
>> request you will receive.
>>
>> Regards
>> Keith N. McKenna

Mechtilde Stehmann
## Apache OpenOffice
## Debian Developer
## PGP encryption welcome

Aw: Re: New Member

Isch
Hello Mechtilde,

what is this list?

I ´m subscribed to the "Libre Office" list. Can read everything, what users want to know.
Try several times to get the "Open Office" list too. But no response is coming.
I ´m also subscribed years ago to a list to give OO several translations depending on the new Versions Help file.

Gruß
Christian Palm

> you are subscribed to this mailling list.
>
> Kind regards
>
> Mechtilde
>
> Am 06.09.19 um 10:07 schrieb Christian Palm:
> > Attn. to all who whould read this,
> >
> > short question?
> > Why is this coming to my MAIL Adress?
> >
> > Brgds
> > Christian Palm
> >

> >> Gesendet: Donnerstag, 05. September 2019 um 19:57 Uhr
> >> Von: "Keith N. McKenna" <[hidden email]>
> >> An: [hidden email]
> >> Betreff: Re: New Member

> >> Mohamed;
> >>
> >>  Welcome! Account marahman created and enabled for Arabic. Please note
> >> that the User Name was changed, as by convention we only use lower case
> >> in user names.
> >>
> >> Please go to https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset/ to
> >> receive your password.
> >>
> >> Then you will able to login at
> >> https://translate.apache.org/accounts/login/ and translate at
> >> https://translate.apache.org/$LANGCODE/aoo40/
> >>
> >> A detailed Pootle guide is available at
> >> http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide
> >>
> >> If you don't want to miss announcements you should subscribe to this
> >> mailing list: send an empty e-mail message to
> >> [hidden email] and respond to the confirmation
> >> request you will receive.
> >>
> >> Regards
> >> Keith N. McKenna

> Mechtilde Stehmann
> ## Apache OpenOffice
> ## Freie Office Suite für Linux, MacOSX, Windows
> ## Debian Developer
> ## PGP encryption welcome
> ## F0E3 7F3D C87A 4998 2899  39E7 F287 7BBA 141A AD7F

Re: New Member

Mechtilde Stehmann-2
Hello Christian,

then you can discuss it at [hidden email]

Kind regards

Mechtilde

Am 06.09.19 um 14:39 schrieb Christian Palm:

> Hello Mechtilde,
>
> what is this list?
>
> I ´m subscribed to the "Libre Office" list. Can read everything, what users want to know.
> Try several times to get the "Open Office" list too. But no response is coming.
> I ´m also subscribed years ago to a list to give OO several translations depending on the new Versions Help file.
>
> Gruß
> Christian Palm

Dear Keith,

I hope this finds you well. Thank you for creating my account.
Every time I try to reset my password using the link given, I receive an error message. The page requests my email address to reset my password, yet a new page tells me there is an error.
I was wondering if you could help me out and reset my account under the same user name; (marahman).

________________________________
On 9/4/2019 8:21 AM, Mohamed A. Rahman wrote:

> Hello,
> My name is Mohamed A. Rahman and I'm from Egypt. Please create a Pootle account for me. I state that my contributions are under the Apache 2 license and I will work on Arabic language. My preferred username is  MARahman.
>
> Thanks in advance
>

> Kindest regards,
>
> Mohamed A. Rahman
> Education Consultant & Localizer
>
> El Gouna, Red Sea, Egypt
>
> P Please consider the environment before printing this.

Mohamed;

 Welcome! Account marahman created and enabled for Arabic. Please note
that the User Name was changed, as by convention we only use lower case
in user names.

Please go to https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset/ to
receive your password.

Then you will able to login at
https://translate.apache.org/accounts/login/ and translate at
https://translate.apache.org/$LANGCODE/aoo40/

A detailed Pootle guide is available at
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide

If you don't want to miss announcements you should subscribe to this
mailing list: send an empty e-mail message to
[hidden email] and respond to the confirmation
request you will receive.

Regards
Keith N. McKenna

Re[2]: New Member

Keith N. McKenna
On 2019-11-03 at 19:56, "Mohamed A. Rahman" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>Dear Keith,
>
>I hope this finds you well. Thank you for creating my account.
>Every time I try to reset my password using the link given, I receive an
error message. The page requests my email address to reset my password, yet a
new page tells me there is an error.
>I was wondering if you could help me out and reset my account under the same
user name; (marahman).

>Thanks in advance
>

>Kindest regards,
>
>Mohamed A. Rahman
>Education Consultant & Localizer
>
>El Gouna, Red Sea, Egypt
>
>P Please consider the environment before printing this.
>
>________________________________
Mohamed;

I have reset your Pootle account. Please try the rest link again. If you still
get an error please try to get the exact error message and post it in a reply
here.

Regards
Keith N. McKenna

Re: New Member

Matthias Seidel
Hi Keith,

Remember that Pootle is still broken until we can switch to the new
server...

At least I am not able to log in.

Regards,

   Matthias

Am 05.11.19 um 15:42 schrieb Keith's Main Mail:

> On 2019-11-03 at 19:56, "Mohamed A. Rahman" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Dear Keith,
>>
>> I hope this finds you well. Thank you for creating my account.
>> Every time I try to reset my password using the link given, I receive an
> error message. The page requests my email address to reset my password, yet a
> new page tells me there is an error.
>> I was wondering if you could help me out and reset my account under the same
> user name; (marahman).
>> Thanks in advance
>>

>> Kindest regards,
>>
>> Mohamed A. Rahman
>> Education Consultant & Localizer
>>
>> El Gouna, Red Sea, Egypt
>>
>> P Please consider the environment before printing this.
>>
>> ________________________________
> Mohamed;
>
> I have reset your Pootle account. Please try the rest link again. If you still
> get an error please try to get the exact error message and post it in a reply
> here.
>
> Regards
> Keith N. McKenna

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: New Member

Taavi Kaevats
I think we get the server back on november 14th, lol.. because i have a
period with a lot of free time at hand from 24.10 to 13.11 and the server
went into maintenance on 23th

Sorry for offtopic comment

T, 5. november 2019 16:54 Matthias Seidel <[hidden email]>
kirjutas:

> Hi Keith,
>
> Remember that Pootle is still broken until we can switch to the new
> server...
>
> At least I am not able to log in.
>
> Regards,
>
>    Matthias
>
> Am 05.11.19 um 15:42 schrieb Keith's Main Mail:
> > On 2019-11-03 at 19:56, "Mohamed A. Rahman" <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >> Dear Keith,
> >>
> >> I hope this finds you well. Thank you for creating my account.
> >> Every time I try to reset my password using the link given, I receive an
> > error message. The page requests my email address to reset my password,
> yet a
> > new page tells me there is an error.
> >> I was wondering if you could help me out and reset my account under the
> same
> > user name; (marahman).
> >> Thanks in advance
> >>

> >> Kindest regards,
> >>
> >> Mohamed A. Rahman
> >> Education Consultant & Localizer
> >>
> >> El Gouna, Red Sea, Egypt
> >>
> >> P Please consider the environment before printing this.
> >>
> >> ________________________________
> > Mohamed;
> >
> > I have reset your Pootle account. Please try the rest link again. If you
> still
> > get an error please try to get the exact error message and post it in a
> reply
> > here.
> >
> > Regards
> > Keith N. McKenna

Re[2]: New Member

Keith N. McKenna
Matthias;

Thanks for the reminder I had forgotten about that and it may be the root of
Mohameds problem. I suspect that I am able to login and you are not is my
credentials have admin rights.

Regards
Keith