New Mirror Information (London, UK)

Get Hosted Online - Accounts, Billing and Technical Support
Hi

This is to notify you of our intention to mirror your infrastructure as part of our commitment to open-source software.

Points of access can be found below:
HTTP: http://mirrors.gethosted.online/openoffice
HTTPS: https://mirrors.gethosted.online/openoffice
FTP: ftp://mirrors.gethosted.online/openoffice
RSYNC: rsync://mirrors.gethosted.online/openoffice

Please update your website and/or infrastructure accordingly.

I trust this is satisfactory.

Kind regards

Get Hosted Online
Telephone: +44 (0)1200 422533
Email: [hidden email]
Web: https://www.gethosted.online

Re: New Mirror Information (London, UK)

Martin Groenescheij
Strange to receive this important information from someone who isn't
subscribed to the list.
Sounds like a Phishing email

Should such information not come from Apache OpenOffice.
How can I trust this?

On 09/07/2020 11:24, Get Hosted Online - Accounts, Billing and Technical
Support wrote:

> Hi
>
> This is to notify you of our intention to mirror your infrastructure as part of our commitment to open-source software.
>
> Points of access can be found below:
> HTTP: http://mirrors.gethosted.online/openoffice
> HTTPS: https://mirrors.gethosted.online/openoffice
> FTP: ftp://mirrors.gethosted.online/openoffice
> RSYNC: rsync://mirrors.gethosted.online/openoffice
>
> Please update your website and/or infrastructure accordingly.
>
> I trust this is satisfactory.
>
> Kind regards
>

> Get Hosted Online
> Telephone: +44 (0)1200 422533
> Email: [hidden email]
> Web: https://www.gethosted.online

Re: New Mirror Information (London, UK)

Dave Fisher-2
Don’t trust it. We know nothing about it. No one we know requested it.

> On Jul 10, 2020, at 12:23 PM, Martin Groenescheij <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Strange to receive this important information from someone who isn't subscribed to the list.
> Sounds like a Phishing email
>
> Should such information not come from Apache OpenOffice.
> How can I trust this?
>
> On 09/07/2020 11:24, Get Hosted Online - Accounts, Billing and Technical Support wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> This is to notify you of our intention to mirror your infrastructure as part of our commitment to open-source software.
>>
>> Points of access can be found below:
>> HTTP: http://mirrors.gethosted.online/openoffice
>> HTTPS: https://mirrors.gethosted.online/openoffice
>> FTP: ftp://mirrors.gethosted.online/openoffice
>> RSYNC: rsync://mirrors.gethosted.online/openoffice
>>
>> Please update your website and/or infrastructure accordingly.
>>
>> I trust this is satisfactory.
>>
>> Kind regards
>>

>> Get Hosted Online
>> Telephone: +44 (0)1200 422533
>> Email: [hidden email]
>> Web: https://www.gethosted.online

Re: New Mirror Information (London, UK)

David Robley
A similar post was made to the EN forum; post was not approved as the
source is not trusted. It  currently contains ancient versions of AOO.

Advice on the forum is to only use the AOO download page linking to
Sourceforge.

On 11/7/20 4:55 am, Dave Fisher wrote:

> Don’t trust it. We know nothing about it. No one we know requested it.
>
>> On Jul 10, 2020, at 12:23 PM, Martin Groenescheij <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Strange to receive this important information from someone who isn't subscribed to the list.
>> Sounds like a Phishing email
>>
>> Should such information not come from Apache OpenOffice.
>> How can I trust this?
>>
>> On 09/07/2020 11:24, Get Hosted Online - Accounts, Billing and Technical Support wrote:
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> This is to notify you of our intention to mirror your infrastructure as part of our commitment to open-source software.
>>>
>>> Points of access can be found below:
>>> HTTP: http://mirrors.gethosted.online/openoffice
>>> HTTPS: https://mirrors.gethosted.online/openoffice
>>> FTP: ftp://mirrors.gethosted.online/openoffice
>>> RSYNC: rsync://mirrors.gethosted.online/openoffice
>>>
>>> Please update your website and/or infrastructure accordingly.
>>>
>>> I trust this is satisfactory.
>>>
>>> Kind regards
>>>

>>> Get Hosted Online
>>> Telephone: +44 (0)1200 422533
>>> Email: [hidden email]
>>> Web: https://www.gethosted.online

Cheers
--
David Robley

Electricity was invented by rubbing cats backwards!