New PMC Member Keith N. McNamara

Marcus (OOo)
The Apache OpenOffice Project is pleased to announce that Keith N.
McNamera is back and joined the PMC again today.

Please give a warm welcome to Keith.

Marcus
(on behalf of the Apache OpenOffice PMC)

Re: New PMC Member Keith N. McKenna

Andrea Pescetti-2
Marcus wrote:
> Please give a warm welcome to Keith.

Fixing last name spelling for the records: Keith N. McKenna (here and in
subject).

Welcome back Keith!

Andrea

Re: New PMC Member Keith N. McKenna

Marcus (OOo)
> Marcus wrote:
>
> Fixing last name spelling for the records: Keith N. McKenna (here and in
> subject).

oh dear. Big mistake. I'm very sorry for that. :-(

Marcus

Re: New PMC Member Keith N. McKenna

Keith N. McKenna
On 12/19/2017 4:27 PM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> Marcus wrote:
>> Please give a warm welcome to Keith.
>
> Fixing last name spelling for the records: Keith N. McKenna (here and
> in subject).
>
> Welcome back Keith!
>
> Andrea
Thanks Andrea

Re: New PMC Member Keith N. McNamara

Matthias Seidel
Welcome Keith! ;-)

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

On 12/19/2017 5:14 PM, Matthias Seidel wrote:
> Welcome Keith! ;-)

Thanks Mathias

> Am 19.12.2017 um 22:06 schrieb Marcus:
>> The Apache OpenOffice Project is pleased to announce that Keith N.
>> McNamera is back and joined the PMC again today.
>>
>> Please give a warm welcome to Keith.
>>
>> Marcus
>> (on behalf of the Apache OpenOffice PMC)

Re: New PMC Member Keith N. McNamara

Carl Marcum

On 12/19/2017 6:03 PM, Carl Marcum wrote:

> On 12/19/2017 04:06 PM, Marcus wrote:
>> The Apache OpenOffice Project is pleased to announce that Keith N.
>> McNamera is back and joined the PMC again today.
>>
>> Please give a warm welcome to Keith.
>>
>> Marcus
>> (on behalf of the Apache OpenOffice PMC)

> Welcome back Keith !!
Thanks Carl. Glad to be back

Keith

Re: New PMC Member Keith N. McNamara