New PackFull_v2.zip

Simon A Wilper

Hi,

since I encountered inconsistencies in the current PackFull_v2.zip
(_ALL_ dictionaries) and the wiki list of dictionaries I decided to
rebuild the PackFull ZIP File with all dictionaries from the wiki.

Thus it is also ensured that the latest versions go into the PackFull.

The next point is where it should be hosted. Currently I have write
access to the dev.prooo-box.org Server and I link directly from the wiki
  to there.

Notice that all other dictionaries are hosted on ftp.services.oo.o.
Maybe it is wise to keep consistency and host the PackFull on
ftp.services as well.

Any objections / suggestions / opinions to this and on how to proceed?

Simon

Re: New PackFull_v2.zip

Daniel Naber-4
On Tuesday 03 October 2006 04:30, Simon A. Wilper wrote:

> The next point is where it should be hosted. Currently I have write
> access to the dev.prooo-box.org Server and I link directly from the wiki
>   to there.

I don't see a problem having the file on an external server, unless it
takes too much bandwidth for you. If you want to upload it to the official
server you need to find someone who does that for you (my upstream is too
slow to upload such big files).

Regards
 Daniel

--