New Pootle Account

MS

New Pootle Account

MS
First of all I want to send a big hello to all the OpenOffice volunteers
around the globe, my name is Manuela Silva and I'm from Portugal.

I want to apply for a Pootle account in order to be able to help with the
translation of the available projects into Portuguese (Portugal)
language(s).

I state that my contributions are under the Apache 2 license and if is
possible I want a username like: mansil.

I understand that a password will be created in a second more private step
and that I have read the instructions:
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/XBT8AQ>
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/XBT8AQ

Best regards,

Manuela Silva
_______ .

Re: New Pootle Account

Andrea Pescetti-2
On 12/01/2017 19:08, Manuela Silva wrote:
> I want to apply for a Pootle account in order to be able to help with the
> translation of the available projects into Portuguese (Portugal)
> language(s).
> I state that my contributions are under the Apache 2 license and if is
> possible I want a username like: mansil.

Welcome! Account created and enabled for Portuguese.

Please go to
https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset/
to receive your password.

Then you will able to login at
https://translate.apache.org/accounts/login/
and translate at
https://translate.apache.org/pt/aoo40/
(translation is currently 100% complete, but you can still fix errors
and you privileges will be active for future releases too).

I'm CCing Pedro, who has taken care of updating all Portuguese
translations so far, so that you can coordinate.

A detailed Pootle guide is available at
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide

If you don't want to miss announcements you should subscribe to this
mailing list: send an empty e-mail message to
[hidden email] and respond to the confirmation
request you will receive.

Regards,
   Andrea.