New Pootle Account

Taavi Kaevats
Hello my name is Taavi Kaevats
 Please create a Pootle account for me. I state that my contributions are under
 the Apache 2 license and I will work on Estonian language
 My preferred username is  tavikas

--
Taavi Kaevats
e-mail: [hidden email]

Re: New Pootle Account

Matthias Seidel
Jim,

As I told you several times before, YOU have to unsubscribe!

I even sent you a mailto:link, you just have to click on it...

THANK YOU!

Am 21.01.2017 um 23:39 schrieb Jim Zimon:

> Please remove my email address as I am no longer interested .  Thank you
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Jan 21, 2017, at 2:25 PM, Taavi Kaevats <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello my name is Taavi Kaevats
> Please create a Pootle account for me. I state that my contributions are under
> the Apache 2 license and I will work on Estonian language
> My preferred username is  tavikas

smime.p7s (4K) Download Attachment

Re: New Pootle Account

Belkacem Mohammed
Hi Jim,

You can unscribe yourself by sending an email to [hidden email]

We hope we will see you back again in our comunity.

Regards,

M. Belkacem

> Please remove my email address as I am no longer interested .  Thank you
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Jan 21, 2017, at 2:25 PM, Taavi Kaevats <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> Hello my name is Taavi Kaevats
> Please create a Pootle account for me. I state that my contributions are
> under
> the Apache 2 license and I will work on Estonian language
> My preferred username is  tavikas
>
> --
> Taavi Kaevats
> e-mail: [hidden email]
> GSM: (+372) 514 70 90

Re: New Pootle Account

Andrea Pescetti-2
On 21/01/2017 Taavi Kaevats wrote:
> Hello my name is Taavi Kaevats
>   Please create a Pootle account for me. I state that my contributions are under
>   the Apache 2 license and I will work on Estonian language
>   My preferred username is  tavikas

Thanks and welcome! We don't have Estonian in Pootle at the moment, due
to a transition period from the 4.1.x series to the 4.2.x series that is
taking too long.

We do have a partial translation available, that for reference is at
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openoffice/trunk/extras/l10n/source/
(the "et" file; but don't open it in browser, it is a huge file and it
will only slow down your system).

The huge SDF file can be converted into a set of more manageable PO
files. These PO files can be edited through Pootle (for existing
languages) but also offline with any editor, POEdit being a popular choice.

Would you like to receive the SDF file converted into PO files? You can
do the translation offline and then, at due time, everything can be
imported back into SDF or Pootle. In all cases when there is only one
translator, offline editing is much more efficient.

In case you already have expertise and want to do the conversion
yourself (or in case someone else wants to try it!),
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Translation:General_Information has all
the information, but some bits may be outdated.

Regards,
   Andrea.