New Pootle Account

Carmen María Alarcón Alarcón
Hello, my name is Carmen María and I would like to start helping
translating this software. Please, create a Pootle account for me. I state
that my contributions are under the Apache 2 license and I will work on
Spanish. My preferred username is carmenmaria.

[image: photo]
*Carmen María Alarcón Alarcón*
EN>ES Translator
<http://facebook.com/carmenmariatradu>
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/carmen-mar%C3%ADa-alarc%C3%B3n-alarc%C3%B3n/83/551/389>
  <http://twitter.com/carmengryff>

Re: New Pootle Account

Keith N. McKenna-3

On 6/29/2017 7:08 PM, Carmen María Alarcón Alarcón wrote:

> Hello, my name is Carmen María and I would like to start helping
> translating this software. Please, create a Pootle account for me. I state
> that my contributions are under the Apache 2 license and I will work on
> Spanish. My preferred username is carmenmaria.
>
> [image: photo]
> *Carmen María Alarcón Alarcón*
> EN>ES Translator
> <http://facebook.com/carmenmariatradu>
> <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/carmen-mar%C3%ADa-alarc%C3%B3n-alarc%C3%B3n/83/551/389>
>   <http://twitter.com/carmengryff>

|Welcome! Account carmenmaria created and enabled for Spanish. |

|Please go to https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset/ to
receive your password. |

https://translate.apache.org/accounts/login/ and translate at
https://translate.apache.org/$LANGCODE/aoo40/ |

http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide |

|If you don't want to miss announcements you should subscribe to this
mailing list: send an empty e-mail message to
[hidden email] and respond to the confirmation
request you will receive

|Regards
Keith N. McKenna