New Pootle Account

Bogdan Tsymbaliuk
Hello my name is Bohdan and want help with translate.
Please create a Pootle account for me. I state that my contributions are under the Apache 2 license and I will work on Ukrainian language

Re: New Pootle Account

Bogdan Tsymbaliuk
and preferred username is tsybulka

> Hello my name is Bohdan and want help with translate.
>
> Please create a Pootle account for me. I state that my contributions are
> under the Apache 2 license and I will work on Ukrainian language

Re: New Pootle Account

Keith N. McKenna

On 9/20/2017 3:27 AM, Bogdan Tsymbaliuk wrote:

> and preferred username is tsybulka

>> Hello my name is Bohdan and want help with translate.
>>
>> Please create a Pootle account for me. I state that my contributions are
>> under the Apache 2 license and I will work on Ukrainian language

|Welcome! Account tsybulka created and enabled for |Ukrainian language|. |

|Please go to https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset/ to
receive your password. |

https://translate.apache.org/accounts/login/ and translate at
https://translate.apache.org/$LANGCODE/aoo40/ |

http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide |

|If you don't want to miss announcements you should subscribe to this
mailing list: send an empty e-mail message to
[hidden email] and respond to the confirmation
request you will receive. |