New Pootle Account

Oleksii Miasoiedov
Hello my name is Oleksii Miasoiedov

Please create a Pootle account for me. I state that my contributions are
under

the Apache 2 license and I will work on ukrainian

My preferred username is  miaso.keo

Re: New Pootle Account

FR web forum
Welcome in this project

Ukrainian is available here:
https://translate.apache.org/uk/
12721 strings for UI and 399792 strings for help are waiting to translate.

> Please create a Pootle account for me. I state that my contributions
> are
> under
>
> the Apache 2 license and I will work on ukrainian
>
> My preferred username is  miaso.keo

Re: New Pootle Account

Keith N. McKenna
On 1/3/2018 4:08 AM, Oleksii Miasoiedov wrote:

> Hello my name is Oleksii Miasoiedov
>
> Please create a Pootle account for me. I state that my contributions are
> under
>
> the Apache 2 license and I will work on ukrainian
>
> My preferred username is  miaso.keo

Oleksii

|Welcome! Account miaso.keo created and enabled for Ukrainian. |

|Please go to https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset/ to
receive your password. |

https://translate.apache.org/accounts/login/ and translate at
https://translate.apache.org/$LANGCODE/aoo40/ |

http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide

|We are currently undergoing a complete review of our Pootle server and
translation procedures in preparation for upgrading the Pootle server
for version 4.2.x. For more information on the process and how you can
help with Ukrainian follow the conversation on the dev list archives at
the following link:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/fd3be1cf0ecc34f7a2eb770bca084133e9fdb4f6914e4caf8027d2be@%3Cdev.openoffice.apache.org%3E

|You cab also subscribe to the development list: send an empty e-mail
message to [hidden email] and respond to the
confirmation request you will receive

|Regards
Keith N. McKenna