New Pootle Account

Andrii Filonenko
Hello my name is Andrii Filonenko

Please create a Pootle account for me. I state that my contributions are
under

the Apache 2 license and I will work on ukrainian

My preferred username is  FAM009

Re: New Pootle Account

Tiago Leichsenring
Please, delete me of the pootle account. Thanks

Am 05.01.2018 4:58 nachm. schrieb "Andrii Filonenko" <
[hidden email]>:

> Hello my name is Andrii Filonenko
>
> Please create a Pootle account for me. I state that my contributions are
> under
>
> the Apache 2 license and I will work on ukrainian
>
> My preferred username is  FAM009

Re: New Pootle Account

Keith N. McKenna-3
On 1/5/2018 10:58 AM, Andrii Filonenko wrote:
> Hello my name is Andrii Filonenko
>
> Please create a Pootle account for me. I state that my contributions are
> under
>
> the Apache 2 license and I will work on ukrainian
>
> My preferred username is  FAM009

Andrii

|Welcome! Account fam009 created and enabled for Ukrainian. Please note
the use of lower case letters. By convention we use lower case for user
names.  |

|Please go to https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset/ to
receive your password. |

https://translate.apache.org/accounts/login/ and translate at
https://translate.apache.org/$LANGCODE/aoo40/ |

|A detailed Pootle guide is available at
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide |

We are currently undergoing a complete review of our Pootle server and
translation procedures in preparation for upgrading the Pootle server
for version 4.2.x. For more information on the process and how you can
help with Ukrainian follow the conversation on the dev list archives at
the following link:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/fd3be1cf0ecc34f7a2eb770bca084133e9fdb4f6914e4caf8027d2be@%3Cdev.openoffice.apache.org%3E

|You cab also subscribe to the development list: send an empty e-mail
message to [hidden email] and respond to the
confirmation request you will receive

Regards
Keith N. McKenna