New Pootle Account

Andrii Filonenko
Hello my name is Andrii Filonenko

Please check if my account FAM009 already exists (i'm not receive email
with restoring password) or create a new Pootle account for me. I state
that my contributions are under the Apache 2 license and I will work on
ukrainian

Re: New Pootle Account

Keith N. McKenna-3
On 1/6/2018 4:04 AM, Andrii Filonenko wrote:
> Hello my name is Andrii Filonenko
>
> Please check if my account FAM009 already exists (i'm not receive email
> with restoring password) or create a new Pootle account for me. I state
> that my contributions are under the Apache 2 license and I will work on
> ukrainian

Andrii;

The message notifying you of the account creation and instructions on
receiving your password was sent yesterday to both you and the l10n
mailing list yesterday @16:40 UTC.  I am coping it to this e-mail for
your convenience.

Regards
Keith

Andrii

|Welcome! Account fam009 created and enabled for Ukrainian. Please note
the use of lower case letters. By convention we use lower case for user
names.  |

|Please go to https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset/ to
receive your password. |

https://translate.apache.org/accounts/login/ and translate at
https://translate.apache.org/$LANGCODE/aoo40/ |

|A detailed Pootle guide is available at
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide |

We are currently undergoing a complete review of our Pootle server and
translation procedures in preparation for upgrading the Pootle server
for version 4.2.x. For more information on the process and how you can
help with Ukrainian follow the conversation on the dev list archives at
the following link:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/fd3be1cf0ecc34f7a2eb770bca084133e9fdb4f6914e4caf8027d2be@%3Cdev.openoffice.apache.org%3E

|You cab also subscribe to the development list: send an empty e-mail
message to [hidden email] and respond to the
confirmation request you will receive

Regards
Keith N. McKenna